Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

he is such an idiot!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
I just got a summons to court from my ex husband. For years he paid 0 in Cs and then 17/week because he didn't work. We got divorced in September and the mediator calculated Cs by his hours and even gave a deduction for his youngest. It came out to 85/week. His gf is now pregnant with his 5th kid (but only 2 are living) that is PLANNED but he wants to lower it to 25/week LOL and the reason??

because he has to pay his gfs child support (for her oldest that her ex has custody of) because she doesn't work HAHAHAHA nope I don't think so!!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:14 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:16 AM
That will never fly lol the gf child is from another guy? Hes a brilliant one! Wow
nmkj
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:18 AM
Yeah that won't work out for him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:20 AM
Yes! Lol he put on the summons that its because he's behind on bills but she told me its bc she has to pay child support to her ex but she doesn't work so he pays it for her.

Quoting Anonymous: That will never fly lol the gf child is from another guy? Hes a brilliant one! Wow
nazgor
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:22 AM
That will never work for him. I'm sure the judge will love this one.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:23 AM
My jaw dropped when she told me that was the reason lol. I'm honestly surprised he hasn't just signed his rights over since he has nothing to do with Ds

Quoting nmkj: Yeah that won't work out for him.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:25 AM
What a clusterfuck of baby daddy/baby mama drama.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:26 AM
Right? I can't wait to go.

a guy I saw go in front of the judge last year asked for a decrease because he took a lower paying job (he was a pilot) but it backfired because the judge increased it due to his earning potential

Quoting nazgor: That will never work for him. I'm sure the judge will love this one.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:28 AM
When hes under oath the truth will come out and if he dont offer that truth you throw it out there for sure... Good Luck and keep us posted

Quoting Anonymous: Yes! Lol he put on the summons that its because he's behind on bills but she told me its bc she has to pay child support to her ex but she doesn't work so he pays it for her.

Quoting Anonymous: That will never fly lol the gf child is from another guy? Hes a brilliant one! Wow
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:28 AM
He's not my 'baby daddy', he's my ex husband

Quoting Danesmommy1: What a clusterfuck of baby daddy/baby mama drama.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:29 AM
Thank you!! :)

Quoting Anonymous: When hes under oath the truth will come out and if he dont offer that truth you throw it out there for sure... Good Luck and keep us posted

Quoting Anonymous: Yes! Lol he put on the summons that its because he's behind on bills but she told me its bc she has to pay child support to her ex but she doesn't work so he pays it for her.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)