Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sleep hours

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
Anyone else like this? I know they say to have a good sleep and feel/look rested we should all sleep at least 7-8hours but everytime i sleep 7 hours i look tired as shit with big bags and dark raccon eyes and feel tired. If i sleep even more than that forget it i feel sick. If i sleep 5 hours its perfect, i feel/look awake and great, no puffiness. I also dont feel tired and have so much energy. Anybody else like this? Will it affect my health in the long run if i sleep 5 hours every night? Ive been like this since i was a teen. 5hours has always been like the perfect amount.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:34 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:37 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:38 AM
I'm the same way. I'm not sure if it's a bad thing
EarlGrayHot
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Everyone is different.  However, most people need at least seven hours.  Is your bed comfortable?  Maybe that's the problem.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:39 AM
Yeah i wonder if its bad also this is why i asked here, maybe someone knows lol

Quoting Anonymous: I'm the same way. I'm not sure if it's a bad thing
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:41 AM
Yes my bed is comfortable but i m very small and am able to sleep wherever and find it comfortable. Ive slept on my floor and sofa before and always found a way to make it comfortable lol and still only slept 5 hours

Quoting EarlGrayHot:

Everyone is different.  However, most people need at least seven hours.  Is your bed comfortable?  Maybe that's the problem.

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:42 AM

DH is like that. He only needs 5-6 hours to feel and look perfectly rested. I need a solid 8.5-9.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:43 AM
How old is he now? Does he have any health issue? I ask because i really wonder if what im doing is bad and will cause me to have health issue later on.

Quoting B1Bomber:

DH is like that. He only needs 5-6 hours to feel and look perfectly rested. I need a solid 8.5-9.

B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:44 AM

He's 31 and in great shape, rarely gets sick...has terrible vision, but that started when he was a little kid.

Quoting Anonymous: How old is he now? Does he have any health issue? I ask because i really wonder if what im doing is bad and will cause me to have health issue later on.
Quoting B1Bomber:

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:46 AM
DH is like that, 6 hours is perfect for him. Everyone's internal clock is different.
mary716
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:46 AM
Im like that if I take a nap during the day. I wake up groggy and feeling crappy. I usually conk out around 12-1 am and during the week I get up at 7, and feel awake.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)