Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Men staring at your cleavage

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 355 Replies
13 moms liked this

I was at a party this past weekend when this chick said she hates it when men stare at her boobs all the time.  Naturally she was wearing a tight little tank top with a scoop neck, her cleavage spilling out all over the place.

Isn't she dressed like that so that men WILL look at her boobs and cleavage????

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:45 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
angie_de_3
by Angela on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:47 AM
7 moms liked this
Exactly!!
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:47 AM
40 moms liked this

I'm 100% straight, not remotely attracted to women, and I frequently get distracted by major cleavage, mostly wondering how they manage to get the girls to stay in clothes obviously too small.

3sillykids
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:47 AM
36 moms liked this

No. Maybe she likes the shirt. Maybe she has gained some weight, and can't afford to buy new shirts yet. 

She should be able to wear what SHE likes, without men acting like they can't control their own eyeballs.

amandajoy21
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:47 AM
5 moms liked this
You really can't blame them for looking if you have them spilling out if your top.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:49 AM
48 moms liked this
I'm torn on this topic. Men shouldn't stare, women shouldn't complain if they give them something to stare at.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:50 AM
9 moms liked this
Can't speak for her but if I wear cleavage showing shirts I AM saying look at my boobs. I have no problem with them looking.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:50 AM
20 moms liked this

Sometimes that shit just happens. I have naturally huge boobs- they appeared when I was 9. I can remember wearing a blue shirt to school and this damn kid poking on my shoulder so I would turn around and he could giggle at my boobs. I didn't know what he was doing at first- I was 9! And it's been going on ever since- the staring. I try not to show cleavage but it's nearly impossible. V-necks look better on me but show too much sometimes. And scoop necks cover the cleavage but I end up looking larger. The night I met my dh I was wearing a scoop neck. He said he noticed my boobs. Ugh.

Big boobs problems. No fun.

R00k
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:51 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm torn as well. Low cut tops naturally look great with cleavage, because it is so sexually appealing. So round and round we go. Lol

Quoting Danesmommy1: I'm torn on this topic. Men shouldn't stare, women shouldn't complain if they give them something to stare at.
viv212
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:54 AM
6 moms liked this
No. I always wear talk tops and it's not so my boobs fall out and men stare. I wear them because I hate being fully covered. It's so uncomfortable to have a tshirt going all the way up to my neck.
nickysmom71
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:55 AM
4 moms liked this

I have a big rack and even when I wear shirts that show hardly any, they still stare.  Sometimes in the shirts it can't be helped...

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)