Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm going anon for this confession

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
Well. It's not really a confession but it will sound like a lifetime story.

I married very young for stupid reasons. That was one of the bigger mistakes of my life. Things started out alright but as time progressed he became controlling and abusive. I stayed with him for 3 years until one night he took things too far. He raped me. From there things became worse. He started to pull me out of bed by my arm late at night to "talk". He tracked my every move from the time I would get up to go to work tithe time I would get home. He would raise his fist at me and then tell me I was lucky he didn't hit women. I was terrified of him.
Leaving him and divorcing him did not make him go away. He made multiple fake Facebook accounts under my name and proceeded to friend my friends and family telling them thing like my daughter wasn't my husbands but his (complete lie). Then things moved here. I started finding accounts that mimicked me.
After I divorced him he did eventually remarry. At first the new wife stuck by him. Then one night I got a call from her. She apologized and told me he had become violent with her. Long story short I found out that he had been secretive with her when he was on the computer. Often logging out of sites like Facebook so she couldn't see what he was doing.
Recently I was contacted by investigators. Not only had he been violent with her but he also sexually assaulted her. That was the straw that broke the camels back for me. I finally spoke up. Here in a few months I will be traveling to testify against my ex to hold him accountable for the things he did.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
pinktardis
by Pinky on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:52 AM
1 mom liked this
Good for you for breaking free and not letting him have control over your life. Hopefully these events will break the cycle of abuse and he will get the help he needs.
Good luck on everything!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:55 AM
I hope he ends up in prison.

Quoting pinktardis: Good for you for breaking free and not letting him have control over your life. Hopefully these events will break the cycle of abuse and he will get the help he needs.
Good luck on everything!
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:56 AM
So glad you got out! I'm sure that takes a lot of courage to go testify too.
Missdameanor
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:56 AM
I'm sorry this happened to you both. Good luck.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Good for you!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:58 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm still terrified of him but I know I have to so this

Quoting bluebunnybabe: So glad you got out! I'm sure that takes a lot of courage to go testify too.
PISCIS29
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:59 AM
Good for you. Best of luck to you and his new exW. You're a very brave woman.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:00 AM
Thank you.

Quoting PISCIS29: Good for you. Best of luck to you and his new exW. You're a very brave woman.
mich2.0
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:02 AM
So sorry that happened to you. Hope the trial goes well for you.
LoveMyBug2013
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Good luck.  I know it will be a really hard thing for you to do.  Hopefully it will bring you some peace of mind and closure.  And you have an ally with the new wife.  Be strong for you, for her, and for your daughter. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)