Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why do people post homes for sale looking like this?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 106 Replies
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:49 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:50 AM
2 moms liked this

That house is disgusting.

mich2.0
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Because they don't care if it sells. I would buy it though if it were a good price.
PeachQuean

HAHAHAH I have seen worse, that is not really that bad. Like I have said I have seen worse. lol 

JessiFaye

They obviously don't care if the house gets sold quickly, that's for sure. One of the first rules of selling; clean and minimize! 

jjames0991
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Every realtor I have ever worked with would have flipped out. Mine didn't even want me to have any appliances on my counter and all the shampoo bottles put away, not on the side of the tub.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:54 AM
Mine too!

Quoting jjames0991: Every realtor I have ever worked with would have flipped out. Mine didn't even want me to have any appliances on my counter and all the shampoo bottles put away, not on the side of the tub.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:55 AM

Oh.  I have seen worse.  Just not for sale.

Quoting PeachQuean:

HAHAHAH I have seen worse, that is not really that bad. Like I have said I have seen worse. lol 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:55 AM
The house looks nice its all the clutter and garbage thrown all over that makes it look bad. Cleaned up it looks like something really nice.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:56 AM
1 mom liked this

Having been a realtor in the past, I can't believe ANY realtor would even take the listing.  And, I don't know a single one that would take those pics and post them.  Realtors want to snag that sale, not waste their time.

However, house flippers just might come in with a low-ball price.  I can guarantee it won't go for $145k.

BraydensMama163
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:56 AM
Yikes... I've seen some in pretty bad shape but yikes we are considering selling ours but only after we finish renovating totally. That's actually a nice looking house if only it were clean and painted
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)