• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm in so much pain

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:51 AM
  • 9 Replies
Last night I tried to open my bedroom window it's old and chappy and when I went to lift the glass the outer window dropped on my wrists... it's not really bruised or swollen much but I can't move it without tears just wanting to whine
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:51 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
KariC33
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:53 AM
Yikes that sounds painful! :/
sapphirelibra
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:53 AM
đŸ˜¢sorry moma
B1Bomber
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Injuries are not always accompanied by bruising and swelling. If your range of motion is severely impeded, swing by urgent care and get it checked out. My friend fell playing soccer and broke his arm, but since it didn't swell or bruise, he figured it was nothing.

Until two weeks later when he finally had it checked and they had to rebreak a badly healing fracture.

TappyToes
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Go to the ER and find out if its broken!

mama232011
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:04 AM
Really I thought it had to look ugly to be broken... I can open my hand and close it almost all the way but if I move my wrist it's excruciating

Quoting B1Bomber:

Injuries are not always accompanied by bruising and swelling. If your range of motion is severely impeded, swing by urgent care and get it checked out. My friend fell playing soccer and broke his arm, but since it didn't swell or bruise, he figured it was nothing.

Until two weeks later when he finally had it checked and they had to rebreak a badly healing fracture.

Texasladybug84
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:05 AM
Sounds like crap that always happens to me! I suggest going to the doc.
mama232011
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:12 AM
I'm always doing something but I've never had a broken bone so I really have no clue if it's possible but I don't really have time to go In till Monday I'm not sure how to handle the kids I can't bare weight with my left wrist

Quoting Texasladybug84: Sounds like crap that always happens to me! I suggest going to the doc.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:14 AM
Could have chipped the bone. I'd go to the Dr
-FancyFace-
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:18 AM
I fractured my wrist many years ago and the only symptom I had was the inability to move my thumb. It didn't even really hurt, I just couldn't get my thumb to move.

Quoting mama232011: Really I thought it had to look ugly to be broken... I can open my hand and close it almost all the way but if I move my wrist it's excruciating

Quoting B1Bomber:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)