Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I question you, Satan! *666 AMA & FAQ*

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:03 AM
  • 97 Replies
4 moms liked this

I've decided to take a break mid-way through the Satanic Statements Series to make this FAQ and AMA.

Please read through the FAQ to see if your question has been answered. Next week I will continue with the Statements, but I thought it'd be good to take a little break.

Satanic FAQ:

• We do NOT worship Satan. We use the literal definition of "Opposer" to describe our beliefs which are opposite of the Christian faith(s)

• We do NOT have a church setting. Members form "Grottos" which are small groups of like-minded Satanists who get together to discuss beliefs, philosophy, and practice rituals or Black Masses together.

• A Black Mass is a ceremony designed and carried out by a Satanist. We believe spirituality is powerful, and rituals can help us empower ourselves simply with the act of doing so. Putting energy into the universe and all that.

• A Black Mass does NOT involve harming animals or children. A LaVeyan Satanist holds both as pure and sacred which must be protected at all costs.

• We have a bible, "The Satanic Bible" written by our Church founder Anton Szandor LaVey.

• A Satanist is naturally born. If you have to change an aspect of yourself to conform to the Church doctrine, you are not a Satanist.

• Satanists can proclaim themselves a Satanist and no baptism is needed. Further membership includes a lengthy application and $200 fee which is sent to the headquarters in CA in exchange for a membership card, roster registration, and personal correspondence with the leaders of the Satanic Church.

• We do not know or care what happens when we die. What we focus on is what we DO know: That we are alive right now and time is a precious and finite commodity.

• Our favorite holiday is Birthdays because they represent the anniversary of the moment we were given the chance to live this wonderful life.

Personal FAQ:

• I have been a Satanist since 2006.

• My husband has been a Satanist since 2003

• I became a Satanist after reading my husband's Bible in the interest of getting to know him better.

• We do not raise our children to be Satanists and feel it is their right to find their own spirituality.

• We eat only home-grown, privately raised meat that we can verify the origins of and ensure the animal lived a happy life.

• We do have a small Grotto consisting of 8 members.

• We do hold Satanic Black Masses twice a year during the Solstices.

And without further adieu,

I am a Satanist. AMA.

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:03 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
DW030714
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this

No questions, live long and prosper :)

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:06 AM
1 mom liked this
No questions really, just wanted to say I'm enjoying this series.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Good to hear! Thanks for your interest :)

Quoting Danesmommy1: No questions really, just wanted to say I'm enjoying this series.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:08 AM

Ave Bumptanas

DW030714
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this

bump!

tattedmommy730
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:09 AM
1 mom liked this
No questions. Bump
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:11 AM
2 moms liked this

The Devil went down to Georgia, he was looking for a soul to bump.

ForeverLawst
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:12 AM
1 mom liked this

No questions here. I actually read your posts instead of skipping the content and calling you a sinner. *HUGS*

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Not this shit again...I thought you crawled under a rock...take a break and don't ever come back.

OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:14 AM
2 moms liked this

No darling, I find the world much too interesting...And I love my haters. You help me more than you know. Thanks!

Quoting Anonymous:

Not this shit again...I thought you crawled under a rock...take a break and don't ever come back.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)