Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I believe in intelligent life. Do you? (with poll)

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:15 AM
  • 35 Replies

Poll

Question: Do you believe in intelligent life outside of Earth?

Options:

Yes

No

I've been abducted

This is nonsense

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 31

View Results

I notice that in some controversial posts, ladies get owned with knowledge. I wonder if their minds are changed or if they open up to more things in their life.. Anyway it made me curious to see if there are any believers in here. I believe there is intelligent life outside of earth and I believe there should be full disclosure. Myself, I don't think I'm ready to meet them face to (possible) giant face let alone be abducted! Terrifying. If you have been abducted or been witness to UFOs or anything strange, I'd love to hear your story.
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
kcangel63
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:16 AM
5 moms liked this
On other planets? Yes

Here? Not so much.
lovinglife1622
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:17 AM
2 moms liked this
Lmao that's what I was thinking.

Quoting kcangel63: On other planets? Yes

Here? Not so much.
DW030714
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:20 AM
1 mom liked this

My opinion is I truly don't know, but I am open to all possibilities. The one thing that would be hard for me to believe is that we are the ONLY intelligent life in the universe.

Jukebox_Jenny
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:21 AM
1 mom liked this
I think it's arrogant and foolish to think there's not intelligent life somewhere in the universe however I don't believe for one second that people here have been abducted by green monsters with big eyes. Lol!
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this

I think there has to be life out there somewhere. . .and probably on more than one planet. I don't know how intelligent they all  would be though. I do think it's pretty naive to think we are the only "Intelligent" life out there though.

R00k
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
Voted. And you are right. People get owned with knowledge often on these forums. However, I am not so sure anyone changes anyone's mind. People are too bent on winning something that cannot be won. Desperate to at least appear as if they are coming out on top somehow. That isn't listening. That is one-upping.
MotherLady
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
After being a Mom Confessions member I have a hard time believing in intelligent life inside of earth, let alone any place else.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this
We are a minuscule part of the universe. I think it's ridiculous to think we're the only intelligent life in all of existence.

I don't believe aliens are here abducting people though.
k_dinapoli
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:23 AM
Haha they're here, few and possibly far between.

Quoting kcangel63: On other planets? Yes

Here? Not so much.
ColtsFan1912
by FriendoftheFoot on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:23 AM
2 moms liked this

And I use to be TERRIFIED of being abducted by an alien. Once, when I was a kid, I peeked into this book at the library about alien abductions. I was so freaked out. Every night I'd go to bed so sure an alien was standing over me about to probe me and take my organs. >.<

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)