Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I can't stop!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 13 Replies
I can't stop eating today!! Ugh idk what's my deal but I'm 22 weeks pregnant and apparently I'm a bottomless pit today. I've already ate eggs, 2 pieces of toast with jelly, sausage, peaches, a donut, and a bowl of cereal...
Anybody else ever have days where they just can't stop eating?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
hautemama83
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Drink water instead of eating.
butterflymama21
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:13 PM
Yes I do lol ever since I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks my hunger out of control
ladybugchick317
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:14 PM

I have those days all the time. Usually when I am stressing about something.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:14 PM
Sometimes I wonder how the hell I'm not full! Lol

Quoting butterflymama21: Yes I do lol ever since I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks my hunger out of control
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:15 PM

I wish I was like that. I'm 11 weeks right now and I'm straving but I'm way too nauseous to eat much. I'm hoping this nausea starts going away soon so I can actually enjoy a meal instead of just eating enough bite to not make me sick. 

butterflymama21
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:16 PM
Yeah I eat banana and mangos if it gets too out if control.Its a natural appetite suppresser
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:17 PM
I had that problem from 4weeks up until about 14-15 weeks...maybe I'm making up for lost time now? I hope you feel better soon!! And congrats on your pregnancy!

Quoting misskriss10:

I wish I was like that. I'm 11 weeks right now and I'm straving but I'm way too nauseous to eat much. I'm hoping this nausea starts going away soon so I can actually enjoy a meal instead of just eating enough bite to not make me sick. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Good to know. I'll keep those fully stocked from now on! Lol I've only gained 1lb so far but if I keep eating like this I'll easily gain 30 before I have my baby.

Quoting butterflymama21: Yeah I eat banana and mangos if it gets too out if control.Its a natural appetite suppresser
misskriss10
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:19 PM

That's probably true! Hopefully I'll get to make up for lost time soon! Thank you! (: 

Quoting Anonymous: I had that problem from 4weeks up until about 14-15 weeks...maybe I'm making up for lost time now? I hope you feel better soon!! And congrats on your pregnancy!
Quoting misskriss10:

Loki07
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:20 PM

I was like that with my last the only thing that kept me full for longer then 10 min was long john silves fish

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)