Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

(More than two csections) Csection mommy's only please *graphic image*

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

Mobile Photo

One month ago tomorrow I will have had my second csection with my son. The first one was with my daughter 4 years ago the first time it was coming open and was infected.

This time instead of using staples(I asked them not to use them this time) they used glue. I texted my mom the other day and told her I thought it was coming open.

I then told her I could fit the tip of my pinky in a small hole on my left side. Does it look like it's coming open to you ladies or not?

I have no feeling on that side and no drainage help
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:16 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
HAHuskey
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:18 PM
Um... Call the dr
gradysmom2006
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:21 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a terrible picture.

If its coming open at all, go see your ob today. If they can't see you, go to the ER. It is considered an emergency. It can require additional surgery, would packing, etc. it's not something to wait out.

Do you have a fever? Stomach pain? Nausea? Redness at the site? All are very worrisome.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:23 PM
I called and scheduled my 6 week appointment already but I want know so I can address it with my ob shouldn't it be fully healed by now?

Quoting HAHuskey: Um... Call the dr
BluesPagan2.0
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:23 PM
I would call the ER and talk to a nurse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:23 PM
None at all

Quoting gradysmom2006: That's a terrible picture.

If its coming open at all, go see your ob today. If they can't see you, go to the ER. It is considered an emergency. It can require additional surgery, would packing, etc. it's not something to wait out.

Do you have a fever? Stomach pain? Nausea? Redness at the site? All are very worrisome.
trish2tew
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:24 PM

I never had issues with mine coming open. SD#2's mom had issues with hers coming open and staying open for several weeks after her 3rd was born. Go to your OB or ER ASAP!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Two sections here and nothing at all like that.

Call your doc NOW go in ASAP.At the very least a N.P. or P.A. should actually look at the wound.

New.OrleansLady
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:25 PM
No it won't be fully healed yet.

Quoting Anonymous: I called and scheduled my 6 week appointment already but I want know so I can address it with my ob shouldn't it be fully healed by now?

Quoting HAHuskey: Um... Call the dr
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:25 PM
Thank you

Quoting BluesPagan2.0: I would call the ER and talk to a nurse.
gradysmom2006
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 1:26 PM
Don't wait until your next appointment if its open. Call to be seen.

Quoting Anonymous: None at all

Quoting gradysmom2006: That's a terrible picture.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)