Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so she really just thanked me for letting him stay... **UPDATED** once again she chooses abusive bf over us

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies
I own my own townhouse and let my mother her kids and boyfriend live with me,until they get on there feet (horrible idea yes i know).
Well the other day i heard mom and boyfriend arguing, didnt think much f ot until i heard things banging and the sound of him physically hurting my mother, i ran upstairs pushed in the door and screamed for him to get off her and he immediately pushed me onto my bed threatened me called me out of my name multiple times and then proceeded to chase me out of the house trying to hit me again...well of course i called police and kicked him out he was gone for about a day when here comes my fucking mom, asking of id talk to him so he could apologize and if he could come in i immediately refused and said no to both. Not even 15 minutes later she asked if he could please stay one night because she already told him yeah he could come back, which pissed me the hell off but whatever of course my spineless ass said yes. That as last night well this morning she calls from work and in the middle of our convo says thanks for letting him stay i know you dont want him to, i was literally at a loss for words i just said i g2g love u bye.. and now im sitting here thinking how am i gonna kick my mom 11 9 and fifteen yr old sibs out because my mom is choosing another man over us like she always has.

Sorry i dont know the point in this post just a lot of run on sentences of venting i guess.

***UPDATE***
She called again and asked if i was mad i said no but he cant stay here i dnt want him here and shes like well maybe i can try a hotel he has nowhere to go i told her i know he doesnt andd thats the only reason he apologized shes like well hopefully he just stays out ur way...like this woman does not fucking get it.

Im so ready to sit everything i can carry on the curb accept for my sisters n brothers .

The other brother can go as well he got kicked out prior for being extremely violent towards me and busting a window in my face. Which she let him back in my house after i left for a few days to clear my head.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:52 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:53 PM
He also called me a whore and told me to go suck a dick i sarcastically said yeah ill get on that right now and he responds i bet....youd probably suck mine.

I was disgusted what mom could be with a man after saying that to her daughter!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:54 PM
1 mom liked this
I would tell her he cant stay and he needs to find somewhere else to live but that she and your sibs are welcome to stay
grey7399
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:56 PM
5 moms liked this

Just boot her.  Let the kids stay 

Elaflynts
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

Let the kids stay, make her go!

ashtie
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:58 PM
Wow your mom sounds like mine, with the exception of my mother also being a junkie. Wouldn't it be nice to not parent our parent for awhile? My mom is on her way for weekly visit with my kids ugh... I despise every minute, but I feel obligated in some dumb way!
Banana.Time
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 2:59 PM
I'd let my siblings stay. What a sorry excuse of a mother.
J.M.O.
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:00 PM
You're not kicking your mom & siblings out. You're kicking an abusive asshole out. Whether your mom chooses to stay is her decision not yours. I'd ask to keep the kids so she can follow her loser. After that there would be no way he could stay at my house. It's only going to get worse.
blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:02 PM
Tell her you changed your mind and if he shows up you will call the police. Let her and the sibs stay.
southern.momof2
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:03 PM
He would not ever step another foot in my house!
nayeli.c
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:04 PM
1 mom liked this

You need a backbone! Kick him out NOW! You don't want this asshole to "establish residency" at your townhouse, cause then it will be really difficult to get him out!.

He disrespects you in your own home.

Make it clear to your mother that he isn't allowed at your house EVER. She and your siblings are welcome to stay there but he isn't welcome in your house!  He is an abusive POS and I hope you pressed battery charges on him when he hit you! If not and the police came after than you still might be able to and SHOULD. If he beats you then if he doesn't already he might beat your siblings in the future!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)