Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

my sil just blew up on my mom....and i dont blame her

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 33 Replies

4 1/2 years ago my brother brought his gf home(now wife) they were watching a movie in the living room and fell asleep,they werent in the bedroom or anything they were on the couch sleeping. my mom flipped out and instantly hated my sil,when my sil got pregnant my mom hit my brother in the back of the head and hated sil even more,getting to the point that she refused to let sil in the house. when they got married last year my mom thought it was all a big joke,but when the ceremony came she was pissed off,but still doesnt believe they actually got married. my sil is pregnant with their second,which pissed my mom off even more,my sil was complaining to me about her dad calling shit faced in the middle of the night and my mom says "leave your father alone,quit whining and just go get him when he calls,your such a whiney bitch" my sil blew up and says "you know what you bitter old hag,my dad fucking beat me when he was drunk,why the fuck would i WANT to go get him while hes being a god damn dumbass? and you know what i know you dont fucking like me and i really dont give a shit,get over it because im not going anywhere. so quit being such a whiny bitch". my moms face was priceless.....

my moms trying to get all of us to go on her side but honestly? im on sils side and so is my little sister and other brother

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
PhoenixsMommy10
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:12 PM
2 moms liked this
Sounds like she was tired to biting her tongue.
SciFiMama91
by 🎨Crafty Pants🎨 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Your mother sounds like a lovely woman...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Quoting SciFiMama91: Your mother sounds like a lovely woman...

soooo lovely 

nayeli.c
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Wow! Kudos to your SIL. I would tell my mom straight up that she was being a bitch and had been to your SIL. Where is your brother in all this though? I would NEVER allow myself to be treated like that for 4.5 years and would NEVER allow my family to treat my DH like that. 

Your mom is really lucky she has ever even met her grandkids. If my MIL or FIL treated me like shit you can believe they would NEVER meet my kids!

Crashly
by Ashley on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:15 PM
Good for her!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Quoting nayeli.c:

Wow! Kudos to your SIL. I would tell my mom straight up that she was being a bitch and had been to your SIL. Where is your brother in all this though? I would NEVER allow myself to be treated like that for 4.5 years and would NEVER allow my family to treat my DH like that. 

Your mom is really lucky she has ever even met her grandkids. If my MIL or FIL treated me like shit you can believe they would NEVER meet my kids!

my brother doesnt say anything really they just dont come around as much anymore

and sil was taught to be seen and not heard,she normally wouldnt talk back

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:16 PM

Your brother should have put mommie dearest in her place the moment this started. It's his duty to stand up for his wife and protect her from his mom, he's not doing his job.

CadillacCutie
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Quoting PhoenixsMommy10: Sounds like she was tired to biting her tongue.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:17 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

Your brother should have put mommie dearest in her place the moment this started. It's his duty to stand up for his wife and protect her from his mom, he's not doing his job.

he wasnt here this time,sil was just here with my nephew

blue-heart
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:17 PM
Good for her! Glad she stood up for herself.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)