• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You forgot who where?

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:13 PM
  • 0 Replies

This morning my ex husband’s mom texted me to ask me where the girls (8 and 9) were because it was very close to 8:30 and they hadn’t arrived at her house yet and she new my df was due at work by 8:30. I saw the text a few minutes after 8:30 and immediately asked if they had arrived and they hadn’t so I blew up df phone and im’d his work account. No answer. I started freaking out and my neighbors didn’t answer their phone so I couldn’t even get anyone to check and see if the car was in the driveway.

I finally got a hold of him and he said “I’m on my way I can’t talk I’ll be there soon. Gotta’ go” So I assumed he over slept and called my ex’s mom and told her he was on his way and I guess something happened and he over slept. NOPE she had just talked to him and he had forgotten that (my) girls were at the house! He woke up thinking it was Thursday, which is understandable since I was driving out 18 month old to his mom’s house and that’s when she normally watches her. Ex’s mom was so mad! Like crazy mad and told me to call him and tell him to just go to work because her husband and my ex were on their way to get the girls.

So I called df back and yes he forgot and realized right when he got to work and saw the missed calls. He was almost back and I called ex’s dad to let him know that df was almost there and to apologize. He was like “It’s fine, I’m fine. I don’t know why everyone is so upset. Those girls can take care of themselves.”

So I’m mad that he forgot them but I kind of realized the exfil is right. They are fine and there was no doubt that they would be fine. They can feed themselves, go to the bathroom and they know not to open the door for strangers.

DF got there and they asked if they could stay home alone all day!

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 3:13 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies:
There are no replies to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)