Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Why did you just piss on the floor??

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 19 Replies
I need help. M son is three and FINALLY decided to potty train. I have been desperately trying for over a year and I thought he was ready. Everything has been great until today. He was sitting on the potty and had what I thought was an accidental misfire. Not a big deal. I got out the mop and let him know he has to pee in the potty. I was firm, but gentle about it. An hour later, he said he had to pee. I sat him down and he deliberately aimed himself outside the potty and then started stomping his feet in the puddle and laughing!!! Of course, I am livid. I cleaned it up and he is now back in baby diapers.

Has anyone else dealt with this?? Do I just take a break from training or is there another way to handle this?

Please help, I am at the end of my rope on this. We only have a little less than a month before school starts and he can't go in diapers.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:09 PM
Bump
other_mother
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:11 PM
1 mom liked this

Don't put him back in diapers. He has the concept down. He just enjoys playing in puddles (in this case of piss).

He is old enough to clean up after himself with supervision.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:12 PM

Quoting other_mother:

Don't put him back in diapers. He has the concept down. He just enjoys playing in puddles (in this case of piss).

He is old enough to clean up after himself with supervision.

dannix7x
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Toss some Cheerios in the potty and tell him to work on his aim.

My son has to stand on something to not make a mess. Good luck!
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:14 PM

he's old enough to help clean it up, i would start with that route

MommySwiggles
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Make him clean it and get rid of the diapers
Bwanna12Bree
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:15 PM

have him clean it up or maybe have it stand up to pee.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Thank you, I will try the suggestions. I am just so tired of this. He has delays, so I expected this to be a long process. I just felt like I had tried everything and it is so frustrating!! I never thought of the Cheerios or making him clean it up.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:47 PM
Totally random but my aunt had to use fruit loops with one of her boys because the colors caught his attention rather than the dull Cheerios. Lol and like other people have said, have him help clean it up and whatnot. Good luck. And as hard as it is to keep your patience, stay calm.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:48 PM
Make him sit down.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)