• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

cat s***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
So I babysit for a friend during the day at her house. She has a cat and the last few days its Benn shitting on the floor. 5 times to be exact!!! I'm 5 1/2 mos pregnant and from what the doctor told me I'm not supposed to be cleaning a litter box let alone picking up shit...this is seriously fucking gross!! Thus far I've been cleaning it up and scrubbing the carpet. I can't watch the kids at my house because I live in a small apartment and there's just not enough room for all of them there...would it be ridiculous of me to tell her that either she figures out something for her cat or I'm not babysitting anymore??
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:14 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:15 PM
I'd not clean it. Leave it for her to clean later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:18 PM
The problem with that is that it keeps doing it behind a chair in the livingroom and it smells so bad I can't stand it...I'm just becoming fed up with this. I'm honestly not really an animal person but this was not in the agreement for me to take care of this cat either..

Quoting Anonymous: I'd not clean it. Leave it for her to clean later.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:22 PM
I would tell her to lock the cat up or u wont be babysitting anymore. Thats disgusting. If my cat started doing that his ass would be gone.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:29 PM
That's what I was thinking....to tell her to put it in her room with the stuff he needs because this is just nasty...

Quoting Anonymous: I would tell her to lock the cat up or u wont be babysitting anymore. Thats disgusting. If my cat started doing that his ass would be gone.
Momniscient
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:31 PM
Not unreasonable at all. When I'm pregnant I refuse to go near a cat box.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:33 PM
That's how I usually am too...I thought maybe it was just a one time thing because the box was dirty and now its not stopping. I don't want her to think I'm a bitch but I'm not risking my baby's health because of a damn cat.

Quoting Momniscient: Not unreasonable at all. When I'm pregnant I refuse to go near a cat box.
Momniscient
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:34 PM
I don't blame you.

Quoting Anonymous: That's how I usually am too...I thought maybe it was just a one time thing because the box was dirty and now its not stopping. I don't want her to think I'm a bitch but I'm not risking my baby's health because of a damn cat.

Quoting Momniscient: Not unreasonable at all. When I'm pregnant I refuse to go near a cat box.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)