• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ewwww that was some nasty s***

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 27 Replies
Literally. I had to clean someone else's shit up today at work. I don't know how in the world but the lady had it all over the place even a big pile next to the toliet. It was sooooooooooo gross.

Btw I work fast food not part of my daily job duties. Lol
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:17 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:18 PM
That happened to me at a bar I worked at. This drunk bar rat shit all over the bathroom. I had a friend in the kitchen who cleaned it for me though. No way am I cleaning up a grown womans feces.
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:19 PM
That's happened at my store before, but it was fucking intentional. Some stupid bitch shit on the bathroom floor!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Lol, that's a shitty job there. When I worked in a nursing home, we had a cook that had explosive diarrhea and got it everywhere except the toilet. I was so not cleaning that up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:21 PM
The way it looked, it seemed that she wasn't even trying to get it all in the toilet. Sad part is I about lost my lunch I had just ate.

Quoting Loveavision: That's happened at my store before, but it was fucking intentional. Some stupid bitch shit on the bathroom floor!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:22 PM
That happened where I worked, but I refused to clean the shit. I was willing to be fired over it.
norahsmommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:22 PM
I used to clean a welding factory's lunch room, bathrooms and offices. The bathrooms in the back where the welders went were seriously sick. Poop sprayed on the toilet tank every day, giant unflushed piles, cigarette butts and sunflower or peanut shells all around the toilet.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:24 PM
Yes it is. That's just nasty. I don't understand why people are like that.

Quoting Anonymous: Lol, that's a shitty job there. When I worked in a nursing home, we had a cook that had explosive diarrhea and got it everywhere except the toilet. I was so not cleaning that up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:26 PM
I wouldn't have done it either but with the kids and other people that come in there would of thrown a fit and reported us to the health department so I just sucked it up and cleaned it.

Quoting Anonymous: That happened where I worked, but I refused to clean the shit. I was willing to be fired over it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Another Co worker was trying to help but she had orders and couldn't stomach it.

Quoting BrutalTruth: That happened to me at a bar I worked at. This drunk bar rat shit all over the bathroom. I had a friend in the kitchen who cleaned it for me though. No way am I cleaning up a grown womans feces.
anyotherday
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:26 PM

I had to do that the other night. I considered leaving it for the night janitor, but we had a full restaurant, couldnt have one of the bathrooms out of order.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)