• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

ew ew ew i dont wanna know about your sex life

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies

my dh and i took his friend out to lunch today,they got on the topic of sex and his friend was asking dh something about a girl he fucking last night,something about her being really quiet and making almost no noise but her body language showed she was loving it......yuck.......talk about that when im not around lol i dont wanna know about some barely legal snatch he fucked the night before.....

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:23 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
ilovecandy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:25 PM

sometimes me and a few friends will talk about it, but we dont get downright nasty. my SIL has a severe overshare problem. i dont chare what her and her husband do to her fat vagina, the thought of her or her husband having sex makes me want to vomit. we give them no details about our sex life so i have no reason why she feels to need to boast it in front of her brother (my dh) and their mom and sometimes dad. its sickening to me when people do that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:26 PM
Haha, this has never bothered me. Hell, a friend of ours spent the night the other weekend. I told him he could sleep on the couch in the living room or the one in our bedroom. In the living room the kids would be up about 6:30 bothering him and in our room we would have sex. He chose to sleep in our room. Didn't stop me from enjoying myself. The couch is on the other side of the room not facing the bed and we have it pitch black in there so it was whatever to me. It was his choice lol. Plus he was drunk and snoring most of the time so I don't think he heard it anyway. Even if he did I wouldn't care though. I am just a very sexual person and I don't really have the normal societal hang ups about sex that most people seem to have.
lowencope
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:27 PM

i talk all about my sex life to my friends so i dont see the issue

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:28 PM

I can understand what you are saying although your choice of words is ...well,...on the rough side. Why would your husband not stop that kind of conversation?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Quoting Anonymous:

I can understand what you are saying although your choice of words is ...well,...on the rough side. Why would your husband not stop that kind of conversation?

he did but not before his friend asked the question

polkaspots
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:29 PM
I don't talk about that with anyone other than how it was generally. And I stopped when I got into a relationship with DH, because it felt wrong.
It doesn't bother me when other people do it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:30 PM
Its just sex no big deal, Fucking Prude!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)