Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

would you be mad??

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:28 PM
  • 30 Replies
Ok so this may seem a little petty, but it kind of pissed me off today. I made fried green tomatoes , posted a picture of them on facebook. ( mind you i never do this type of thing , maybe once in a blue moon) anyway my mom starts commenting on it telling me i turned them too soon , then my uncle chimes in saying yeah she should have put more breading on them, then my mom told him i just called her and asked her how to make them , which i didn't, i never ask her for cooking advice because well she doesn't cook. It just kind of pissed me off, then im thinking well maybe im taking it wrong, but they were being rude, don't you agree?. I don't understand my mother sometimes... she is the type that downgrades other people for some reason, sometimes i think shes jealous of me idk...
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
peanutsmommy1
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:29 PM

I tend not to get upset about facebook

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:29 PM
1 mom liked this

The lying would have really pissed me off.

I would be annoyed over-all. Sounds like they like drama or something. It's just fried tomatoes.

crysiann
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:29 PM
Who cares what they say. Did you enjoy them? That's all that matters. Now I really want some fried green tomatoes!
etsmom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Did they taste good? Because that would be all that I would have worried about. Let them sqauble about it and move on.

oryxx31
by Captain Cook on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:33 PM
3 moms liked this
I am willing to eat your prematurely flipped fried green tomatoes if it will make you feel better. Even if it won't, I'm in.
sugarbutt89
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:34 PM
Yeah i just commented back " mom i didn't ask you how to make these, i didn't even know you made stuff like this, but they were so good, i was debating for a long time to respond or not...i wanted to say something back but didnt want ti get all crazy defensive ... idk i get so sick of her crap sometimes, shes got issues.

Quoting 51.50:

The lying would have really pissed me off.

I would be annoyed over-all. Sounds like they like drama or something. It's just fried tomatoes.

white_wolf454
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:35 PM

Tell your uncle she told you to turn early and thats how she said to bread em lol

sugarbutt89
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Ha good one, wish i would have thought of that. Im not good at witty comebacks lol

Quoting white_wolf454:

Tell your uncle she told you to turn early and thats how she said to bread em lol

mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:37 PM

facebook sucks, no good ever comes of it

MamaTasha08
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:39 PM

I don't understand why people post pictures of food on fb. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)