Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Burning nipples :-( TMI

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
My confession? My nipples feel like they are on fire.

Yes I'm going to the doc but for now let's see if anyone can help me out. My nipples / breasts have been sore for 3wks. My so called period came on the 15th was spotting and was gone on the 17th. Took a preg test on Sunday so no I'm not pregnant, came out negative. My periods have been pretty much spotting like this since I got my IUD removed a yr ago. Anywho anyone else gone through this? Having really horrible breasts pain/ soreness. I have to have a bra on all day and night or else my nipples have this burning feel to them every time they nip. Sorry for the TMI any guesses? Never had boobie problems before :-(
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:31 PM
You most likely have a mammary infection. See if you can gently squeeze out some puss. Even a small amount will give you relief. Then take a long shower allowing water to run on your breasts. Cold compresses will also help.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:33 PM
Really? How does someone get that? I'm going to try and do it... They hurt so bad though :-( thanks!

Quoting Anonymous: You most likely have a mammary infection. See if you can gently squeeze out some puss. Even a small amount will give you relief. Then take a long shower allowing water to run on your breasts. Cold compresses will also help.
etsmom
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Talk to your doc. 

navywife0204
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:36 PM

have the doc do a blood test just to be sure, but it may be too early to register.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:40 PM
The preg tests? Yeah that's what I'm wondering...

Quoting navywife0204:

have the doc do a blood test just to be sure, but it may be too early to register.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 5:54 PM
It just happens. Micro particles and sweat enter your mammary ducts at the nipples and then become inflamed.

Quoting Anonymous: Really? How does someone get that? I'm going to try and do it... They hurt so bad though :-( thanks!

Quoting Anonymous: You most likely have a mammary infection. See if you can gently squeeze out some puss. Even a small amount will give you relief. Then take a long shower allowing water to run on your breasts. Cold compresses will also help.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)