Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I am tempted to pour milk on my vagina, yes.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 16 Replies
I made a fatal mistake, and didn't wash my hands well enough after cutting a buttload of peppers. I went to pee afterward, and let's just say some of that pepper juice made its way to the lady bits.
It burned to high hell.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:31 PM

ooooccchhh

MommyOfOne2710
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:32 PM
I swear this has been done before.
myempyreofdirt
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:32 PM
This is why I use roll on icy hot instead of the cream lol. I'd totally end up doing that.
Rubberbiscuit
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:33 PM

OMG.  I'm so sorry, but I laughed at this.  Don't worry, I'm laughing with you not at you. I"m always afraid of this when I cut peppers.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:33 PM

Ouch! I have had fingers burning for a few days in a row since I was cooking with peppers... Never thought to be careful down there!!! Yikes.... (and I thought rubbing my eyes was bad!)

Lilith23
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:35 PM
1 mom liked this
Fuck it!
Do it, get in that bathtub, spread them and pour milk on it.... Do it.
mommieof3_752
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:36 PM

OMG I have spilled a shot of whiskey on myself after using nair before. Its was yrs ago but I remember the burn. 

I naired both areas front and back and it was burning so bad, I was butt naked, laying on the bed in front of a box fan. I told DH to give a shot whiskey and I tried to just sit up a little and take the shot...but I dropped it on my hoohoo...OMG girl I though I was gonna die...lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:37 PM
I've made that mistake before
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:39 PM

OMG ME TOO!!!  Well, DH had used it and then..well...things happened.  But those things stopped abruptly because I felt like my bits were on fire.  I'm so glad to know this mistake has been made lol!!

Quoting myempyreofdirt: This is why I use roll on icy hot instead of the cream lol. I'd totally end up doing that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:40 PM
First off I read that in Pitbulls voice IDK why lol.... Id pour milk all over it till it stopped a whole damn gallon if need be.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)