• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I hate sex...and kissing.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 67 Replies

Dread it, really.

I absolutely love my boyfriend, but I hate having sex, to the point where we have it only 1-2 times a month. I'm ok if he gives me a peck on the lips, or the cheek, but a long kiss, or a french kiss sends me over the edge into panic.

I feel so guilty, because I really try to get in the mood, but I just can't. He's so understanding, never pushes me, or guilts me- which makes me feel worse!

It wasn't like this until I became pregnant, and I think my panic attacks around sex stem from when I was with my ex-husband, and pregnant, and he started raping me.

Yes, I am in counseling. I have PTSD, so I think that's my biggest issue.

Anways, that's my confession!

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:32 PM

BUMP!

mommy2girlz2009
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:34 PM
Me too. I haven't had sex since October 2013. I don't like him to kiss me either. Im due in 6 days so maybe by this October I will.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Good luck Momma!

I'm hoping that when this pregnancy ends, so too will my aversion to being touched.

Quoting mommy2girlz2009: Me too. I haven't had sex since October 2013. I don't like him to kiss me either. Im due in 6 days so maybe by this October I will.

the_dude
by abides on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:36 PM
1 mom liked this

is this ok?

evilangel198431
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:37 PM
Wow :( sorry to hear this. Sex should be enjoyable and something you associate with someone who cares about you. Not fear.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Yes, yes it is :)

Quoting the_dude:

is this ok?

PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:39 PM

*hugs*  I hope things get better for you.

strongforthem
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this

Im sorry you are struggling. I am glad though that you have a loving, understanding and supportive man who is by your side while you try to work through it. Keep trying to work through it for both yourself, and for him. Someday you may enjoy making love again, with someone who respects you, and treasures you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:41 PM

thats why i feel so bad for my boyfriend. He is getting the bagage from my past. It isn't fair.

I am in counseling, I go every week so I'm trying to get help, I just wish there was more I could do! I have opened up and told him everything about my past wich was difficult, but needed.

Quoting evilangel198431: Wow :( sorry to hear this. Sex should be enjoyable and something you associate with someone who cares about you. Not fear.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Thank you!

Quoting PinkButterfly66:

*hugs*  I hope things get better for you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)