Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm so depressed.....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies

I feel terrible all of the time, medications aren't working this time around.  I have the worst morning sickness ever.....the only things I'm able to eat are sushi rice and applesauce, and those don't stay down half the time.  My poor kids are in their rooms half the day because I am so tired....I can't even do the laundry without puking.  I'm feeding DH and the kids pre-made food.....

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
hismommy2010
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:54 PM
My doc put me on phenergan. Have you tried that?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:05 PM

No, I'll ask about that.  Zofran and diclegis haven't worked for me.

Quoting hismommy2010: My doc put me on phenergan. Have you tried that?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:07 PM
Don't take it out on your kids... That's the only problem with this. Try exercising, eating better, having happy thoughts.... But don't take YOUR depression out on your innocent kids.
TwoPennies
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:10 PM
Sounds like maybe a cocktail is what you need. Zoloft + phenergen it something like that. Be warned though that phenergen can knock you on your ass into a deep, deep sleep (did for me anyway)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:17 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Don't take it out on your kids... That's the only problem with this. Try exercising, eating better, having happy thoughts.... But don't take YOUR depression out on your innocent kids.

I'm pregnant and I have hypernemesis gravidarium.  I'm physically very tired and unable to do what I used to be able to do a few weeks ago.  I do the best I can with the kiddos, I am just so tired and nauseous all the time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:18 PM
That's not their problem... Pregnancy does not prevent you from exercising. I 100 percent promise that it will help you feel better.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: Don't take it out on your kids... That's the only problem with this. Try exercising, eating better, having happy thoughts.... But don't take YOUR depression out on your innocent kids.

I'm pregnant and I have hypernemesis gravidarium.  I'm physically very tired and unable to do what I used to be able to do a few weeks ago.  I do the best I can with the kiddos, I am just so tired and nauseous all the time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:21 PM

Quoting Anonymous: That's not their problem... Pregnancy does not prevent you from exercising. I 100 percent promise that it will help you feel better.
Quoting Anonymous:

I did excercise an hour and a half a day before I had the hypernemesis gravidarium....when it subsides I will resume excercising, have you ever had this?  It does stop you from excercising and a lot of other things...it is debilitating.  I can't even keep water down, I couldn't imagine getting on the treadmill or the elliptical at this point.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:22 PM
Stretching, yoga, meditating... Also forms of exercise.

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting Anonymous: That's not their problem... Pregnancy does not prevent you from exercising. I 100 percent promise that it will help you feel better.

Quoting Anonymous:

I did excercise an hour and a half a day before I had the hypernemesis gravidarium....when it subsides I will resume excercising, have you ever had this?  It does stop you from excercising and a lot of other things...it is debilitating.  I can't even keep water down, I couldn't imagine getting on the treadmill or the elliptical at this point.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)