Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Pics of DD, She has an audition!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:54 PM
  • 59 Replies
1 mom liked this

DD who is 10 has an upcoming audition for nickelodeon.   I took these myself as they specified unprofessional photo to be brought to the audition.   What do you think and which one should I choose as I cant make up my mind lol.   :)  Oh and these are a photo of the photo with my phone  :)

Edit:    just to clarify the actual photos are BOTH normal full color photos.  These are photos taken of the photo with my phone so the color looks weird.  but they are both just normal color pics.  :)   I just took her outside with my target brand camera and clicked lol.

Edit again:   I have added the original pics in replies  :)

EDIT!!   Her pants that can be seen in the orginal pic will be cropped out,  only her face will be seen.  like the photos below.    It was freezing cold and she was wearing warm winter pants which did not matter as it is only her face that will be seen.  chest down will be cropped out.

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:54 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:55 PM
Selective color on her shirt? That's not the focus of the picture! Do the full color one.
T-Rentsmommy06
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:56 PM
I agree. Pretty girl!! :)

Quoting Anonymous: Selective color on her shirt? That's not the focus of the picture! Do the full color one.
livric
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:58 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Selective color on her shirt? That's not the focus of the picture! Do the full color one.

lol,  it does look like that I know,  but this is actually a photo of the photo that I took with my phone.  it has made the colors a bit weird.   The actual photo is all normal full color.   I just dont have it on my computer so I took a photo of it lol.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:58 PM
Full color.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 6:59 PM
1 mom liked this

the top one :) 

livric
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:01 PM

I think I will have to edit my OP.   because I dont have the original photo on this computer I just took a photo of the photo with my phone.   It has made it look like it is not full color lol.   but the actual photo is a normal full color photo  :)

Quoting Anonymous: Full color.

livric
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:05 PM

yeah that is the one I am leaning towards.    I just hesitate as I am not sure if they will want a full front on photo.   tricky lol

Quoting Anonymous:

the top one :) 

livric
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:22 PM

ok here are the original pics  :)

livric
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:25 PM

bump for edit  :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 7:25 PM
Why is only the front of her hair curled?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN