Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

My ex has never met my fiance

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:25 PM
  • 23 Replies
I don't understand why he hasn't. If he ever got engaged, I'd want to meet that woman. Wouldn't you?
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lilith23
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:27 PM
My mother never met my step mother and it's been 11 years.... Talk about awkward.
greenlove2013
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:28 PM
That is very awkward. Why hasn't she

Quoting Lilith23: My mother never met my step mother and it's been 11 years.... Talk about awkward.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:29 PM
My mom didn't speak a word to my dad's wife until about two years ago. My dad remarried in 2004. Lol. They acted as if the other didn't exist at my wedding, which was best.
jsmommy1984
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:30 PM
He is an ex...why would he want to? Why would you want them to meet? I don't see how that is important.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:30 PM
No but I don't have any kids with my ex
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:31 PM
1 mom liked this
Wouldn't you want to know who will be around your child for however long they are married?

Quoting jsmommy1984: He is an ex...why would he want to? Why would you want them to meet? I don't see how that is important.
HIJKLM
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:32 PM
I would if the person was going to be around my kids. My ex was dating a girl for two years (might still be with her for all I know) but he was only a telephone dad and only saw the kids when I brought them. He never brought her to visits. None of us ever met her.
jsmommy1984
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:33 PM
I can't answer that. I don't know how i would feel about a step parent and my son.
greenlove2013
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:33 PM
If he had a fiance, I would want to know who is around my daughter.

Quoting jsmommy1984: He is an ex...why would he want to? Why would you want them to meet? I don't see how that is important.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:33 PM
I didn't meet my ex's most recent fiancé until well after they started dating, and months after she was around my child every visit. My ex kept insisting she was just a friend. I didn't find out they were engaged until he had to try to one up me after I told him I was married. He'd known I was engaged.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN