Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Capital One auto loan Anyone have any experience?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
I applied and will receive notification if I have been approved. Just wanted to know if anyone tried this. It's the one where they send you a blank check but you have a limit depending on your loan request.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
jsmommy1984
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:45 PM
If you requested a cash loan then it is usually deposited into the bank account if approved. If it is fora vehicle they wowon't send you a check they will pay the dealer directly. I will never deal with them again. We had an auto loan with them for 2 months...tried to pay it inside a location and they wouldn't take the payment because they said they don't deal with loans....also the interest rate was outrageous. We got refinanced for half the interest rate with another bank and took our business elsewhere.
The_Doodle
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:47 PM

I was going to apply for one but there are a lot of restrictions and some of them didn't work for what we were looking for. I ended up financing through a local credit union.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:01 PM
Bump
ree511
by Bronze Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:04 PM

I had one of those blank check loans 15 years ago when I got my first car loan. The interest was horrible! I was upside down in that loan from day 1. I wish I had someone to warn me. If the interest is as high as those capital one credit cards I would say do not do it!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:06 PM
Good luck Capital one wouldn't give me a loan they said my credit score was to low......it was a 790 at thw time.
LadyAmaranth
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:09 PM

I have had an auto loan through them for almost two years. Got it through the car place, had crap credit.

Have had no issues.

TheSilence
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:11 PM
Don't they have ridiculously high interest rates?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)