Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Desperate for entertainment!!

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:53 PM
  • 17 Replies
My husband works at night and my kid is still an early to bed toddler. Somebody PLEASE tell me a good movie to watch on netflix. I've exhausted my series shows( oitnb, walking dead, American horror story, some others) and I am really in the mood for a movie, a for real movie.
Comedy, horror, documentaries and tearjerkers get you bonus points.
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
oryxx31
by Captain Cook on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:56 PM
B
oryxx31
U
oryxx31
M
ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:56 PM
I like The witches of east end, the paradise (period series kinda good), bomb girls, call the midwife,
oryxx31
P
oryxx31
by Captain Cook on Jul. 23, 2014 at 8:58 PM
You're the second person to say Witches of East End. It's about to get a trial on the basis of cm and my BFF.

Quoting ArmyWife112908: I like The witches of east end, the paradise (period series kinda good), bomb girls, call the midwife,
nmkj
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:00 PM
It's been a while since I looked at the list. Let me see what I have added. I swear I add millions of movies and then never watch them.
ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:03 PM
The first few episodes are slow but its not bad, I watch it while folding laundry and stuff.

Quoting oryxx31: You're the second person to say Witches of East End. It's about to get a trial on the basis of cm and my BFF.

Quoting ArmyWife112908: I like The witches of east end, the paradise (period series kinda good), bomb girls, call the midwife,
oryxx31
by Captain Cook on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:04 PM
Please do! I feel like mine always shows the same recommendations no matter what I watch, then I go to someone else's house and it's like a list I have never seen!

Quoting nmkj: It's been a while since I looked at the list. Let me see what I have added. I swear I add millions of movies and then never watch them.
nmkj
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:05 PM
Okay I would recommend Muriel's wedding. It's kind of funny chick flick I guess. Do you want all the others in my list? Should cut down on the time it takes to search
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)