• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lost and found

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:26 PM
  • 18 Replies

I was wondering if any of the moms here are flight attendants and if they could answer my question.......

So our family took a trip to the west coast few days ago and on the way there we left a Samsung galaxy in the seat pocket. I didn't realize it was missing till the next morning ( even though that was just few short hours later). I filled out a form for a lost item, called the airport and the airline but no luck. I called this morning as well  but once again....nothing. So I was curious how well do they really check the pockets of the seats and what are the chances that the tablet was indeed found by another passenger who's is now probably very happy having a new tablet. They told me on the phone that the more valuable items are being sent out to the warehouse and stored there until someone claims it, and because so many people actually lose things on every plane ...it takes a while to process the claims.

What are the chances that I will get it back ....ever?

Did you ever lose anything and were you able to get it back?

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MommyOK
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:57 PM

BUMP!

MommyOK
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:19 PM

bump

MommyOK
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:49 PM

any1?

chiefsfan91
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:52 PM
Good luck. My friend just got her laptop back that she left on a plane! There is hope
MommyOK
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Quoting chiefsfan91: Good luck. My friend just got her laptop back that she left on a plane! There is hope

LOL thank you :)))) I'm happy for your friend. Do you know how long did it take?

Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:53 PM
Consider that thing gone. High end items rarely get turned in.
AlleyCat08
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:54 PM
Did you have insurance on it?
acrogodess
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:54 PM
I'm sorry. I'm no help here.

I lost my brand new kindle fire on a coach bus once and was lucky enough to get it back, but I'm sure it was because they couldn't figure out the pin. Lol
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommyOK
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:56 PM

Quoting Anonymous: Consider that thing gone. High end items rarely get turned in.

that is what I am afraid off

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)