Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Massive head pain whenever I move a certain way... help:(

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 32 Replies
So today I got a slight headache round four pm that got worse and worse until I could barely stand, only relief was laying in a recliner sideways, legs up on the one side and head resting on the other. By five I had to lay down, took an hour nap. Woke slightly nauseaus and still in (less) pain, figured it was because I hadn't eaten today. So at seven I had a small dinner and shoved down three bites before I felt like I might puke. Every time I moved the slightest bit, it felt like my brain was trying to shove out my eyes and thru my temples. My one yo hit my head and it felt like a jackhammer! Now laying down fetal position, feeling slight pain. If I lay straight on my stomach or back my lower back aches and my head feels like it might explode!!!! And I can't stand without being dizzy, nauseaus and in pain. My vision even sometimes blurs or blackens. Any idea wtf is wrong? I'd be cool with any advice or help or experience. Thanks so much!!! :/
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:41 PM
1 mom liked this
ER. It's either a migraine or Aneurysm. Really go to the ER.
Beatlemama
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:43 PM

Sounds like a migraine to me.  I get them sometimes.  I'd go to the ER.  They can give you something to help you with it.  Then go to your regular doc to get a prescription in case you ever get another one.

GrammaJane46
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Call 911 and pray it's not an anueurysm that bursts before they can get you to the hospital.  Migraines usually start out strong and then stay the same or weaken.

Don't waste any more time, please.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:46 PM
But I can still function, and it didn't start until 4, I felt fine. Do anyurisms do that? And what's an anyurism? The hospital is down the street. Is chils and hot flashes part of that?

Quoting GrammaJane46:

Call 911 and pray it's not an anueurysm that bursts before they can get you to the hospital.  Migraines usually start out strong and then stay the same or weaken.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:47 PM
But I can still function, and it didn't start until 4, I felt fine. Do anyurisms do that? And what's an anyurism? The hospital is down the street. Is chils and hot flashes part of that?

Quoting GrammaJane46:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:47 PM
Yes and stop asking us and go please. You need to see a doc stat.

Quoting Anonymous: But I can still function, and it didn't start until 4, I felt fine. Do anyurisms do that? And what's an anyurism? The hospital is down the street. Is chils and hot flashes part of that?
Quoting GrammaJane46:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:47 PM

Quoting GrammaJane46:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:49 PM
Wrap a towel or pillow case around your head and pull the ends tight till the pain stops. If you can lay down like that. It will help with the pressure and the pain.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:51 PM
I just figured it was bcuz I started smoking again yesterday after not doing it for two yrs. :( man my heads killing me.but anyway im 17 and my mom wont lemme go to the er. she gave me ibuprofen and said to lay down.My throats killing me too.maybe a virus?

Quoting Anonymous: Yes and stop asking us and go please. You need to see a doc stat.

Quoting Anonymous: But I can still function, and it didn't start until 4, I felt fine. Do anyurisms do that? And what's an anyurism? The hospital is down the street. Is chils and hot flashes part of that?
Quoting GrammaJane46:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 9:53 PM
Does your head hurt worse if you try to touch your chin to your chest?

Quoting Anonymous: I just figured it was bcuz I started smoking again yesterday after not doing it for two yrs. :( man my heads killing me.but anyway im 17 and my mom wont lemme go to the er. she gave me ibuprofen and said to lay down.My throats killing me too.maybe a virus?

Quoting Anonymous: Yes and stop asking us and go please. You need to see a doc stat.

Quoting GrammaJane46:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)