Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Country decor

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
Lets see your country decor/primitive decorated houses! I need some ideas!
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:07 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:09 PM
Bump! Or lets see your decor pins!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:10 PM
2 moms liked this
There is absolutely no "country" decor in my house. I will do whatever it takes to keep it that way :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:11 PM
What's your decor style?

Quoting Anonymous: There is absolutely no "country" decor in my house. I will do whatever it takes to keep it that way :)
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:12 PM
What is decor?

That would be what people would think of me after looking at our walls. We have some canvases hanging that my husband painted and just put up some pictures that are almost two years old.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:13 PM
The decor in your homes.

Quoting HistoryNutty: What is decor?

That would be what people would think of me after looking at our walls. We have some canvases hanging that my husband painted and just put up some pictures that are almost two years old.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:15 PM
The only thing I like is country style kitchen though mine is a mix of country and modern. My dining room has a lot of old money silver and stuff if that counts
HistoryNutty
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:15 PM
I know what decor is. We don't have any. Except a whiteboard and my husband's stand for his motorcycle helmet.

Quoting Anonymous: The decor in your homes.

Quoting HistoryNutty: What is decor?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:16 PM
My home is Scandinavian/Nordic inspired decor.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:18 PM
I would say we're pretty traditional. I recently put wainscoting in my living room and dining room, chair rail and crown. I do have a few antiques, like a really ornate old sewing machine with some pretty iron scrollwork, a tea cart, and my porch has some old rocking chairs that I refinished.

I just don't like the wooden shelves with the heart shaped cutouts, the plaid, the roosters in the kitchen . . .

Quoting Anonymous: What's your decor style?

Quoting Anonymous: There is absolutely no "country" decor in my house. I will do whatever it takes to keep it that way :)
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)