• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Inconsiderate a** customers

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM
  • 20 Replies

I've been working clothing retail for a few months now and I absolutely love my new company and am so excited to move up with them. I love my co-workers, I love my customers (99.9% of the time) and I love love love the products.

For the most part, I love retail. I plan to use my anthro degree to move into corporate and help develop other employees while I work on my doctorate (and then I plan to teach at a community college part-time). So, retail is essentially my life. I love it and I'm good at it.

But every now and then there's something that happens that makes me question humanity. Tonight, it was a fart.

This old couple comes in and I'm helping them and she wants to try on some things and I help her and while I'm in there, I notice an odor...and it kept growing. I swear to god, I could fucking taste it. It was so bad. I thought I was going to die.

I actually made up an excuse to walk away at one point and pretended to go look for the shirt in another color...when I came back the smell was even worse.

THEY STAYED THERE FOR AT LEAST 10 MINUTES DROPPIN' THOSE F-BOMBS. It was so bad. We actually closed off our fitting room bc we couldn't get rid of the stench. Like, I'm positive it affected our sales because no one wanted to shop int he back of the store for very long. Seriously...if you can't stop farting, call it a night and go home.

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:08 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CadillacCutie
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:22 PM
1 mom liked this
Omg I'm dying laughing so hard. I'm sorry. It's the way you worded all this!
Shadowed_Star
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:24 PM
Eeww! Old people farts!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:24 PM
1 mom liked this

LMAO, my husband is an ass in stores when he has to fart. He will walk up behind random people and let one go and walk away. Leaving others to think it was the standing party.

uhhnogirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:25 PM
Eh. There are worse things than farts.
thefiregoddess
by MotherDucker on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:25 PM
I'm laughing so hard I'm crying
Canvas_says
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:26 PM

Inconsiderate Ass literally

dragonborn
by Wonderstruck on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Haha Haha! Oh my, I am laughing so hard!
ZakkarysMom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:27 PM
LOL
spooky415
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

No. I'm telling you, I actually got physically ill. I think one of them shit themselves. It was that bad and kept coming in waves. Very few things will make me walk away from my customers...but I had to actually lie to get away from them.

Quoting uhhnogirl: Eh. There are worse things than farts.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:30 PM
Lmao!! I'm sorry, too funny!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)