• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop being a b***h!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies
SO is out of town visiting family for the week. I couldn't get off work so DD and I are home. Two of his family members just got there today. I knew what time they were coming in so as soon as that time hit, I told him to go enjoy his family and we could chat later (he was texting me to make arrangements for the three of us to go away for a weekend next month off and on through out the day). As I'm going to bed I text him good night and that I love him, like usual. A few minutes later I get a nasty FB message from his mother telling me to leave her son the hell alone. He's with family and doesn't need to be bothered with my worthless bs. She said I am nothing to him and she wishes I would just go away already. I didn't respond and have said nothing to SO about because I don't want to spoil his visit. I am just so upset so I needed to get this out to some one. He's gonna be so mad when he finds out. He flipped on her the last time she pulled some thing like this and warned her she was on thin ice with him. I don't want to come between him and his mom so I don't want to tell him about this. I'm so sad right now.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:29 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Shadowed_Star
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:31 PM
Im sorry about that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:33 PM
She does all she can to run off every woman that comes into the life of either of her sons. She's nive at first then she turns into a hellion. It's awful.

Quoting Shadowed_Star: Im sorry about that.
tntmom1027
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:40 PM
1 mom liked this

You should be able to tell him....if my family wants to insult my husband(especially like that) then they aren't obviously as caring as they should be or true family. 

Good luck, and find comfort in the fact that he doesn't feel that way about you. 

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Maybe wait to tell him until after the visit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:41 PM
I would tell him. If not she will find a way to twist this on you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:42 PM
I just don't his visit with his family to be over shadowed with negativity because of me.

Quoting tntmom1027:

You should be able to tell him....if my family wants to insult my husband(especially like that) then they aren't obviously as caring as they should be or true family. 

Good luck, and find comfort in the fact that he doesn't feel that way about you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:43 PM
I just don't think it will be fair to him to fight with his mother while he's supposed to be having fun because of me.

Quoting Anonymous: I would tell him. If not she will find a way to twist this on you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:44 PM
If I tell him it would be after he got home. I don't want him to fight with his mom while he's supposed to be having fun because of me.

Quoting Danesmommy1: Maybe wait to tell him until after the visit.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:47 PM
I think you should tell I'm, but you're right about waiting. No reason to ruin his visit.

Quoting Anonymous: If I tell him it would be after he got home. I don't want him to fight with his mom while he's supposed to be having fun because of me.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:48 PM
Yeah. He doesn't need that drama right now.

Quoting Danesmommy1: I think you should tell I'm, but you're right about waiting. No reason to ruin his visit.

Quoting Anonymous: If I tell him it would be after he got home. I don't want him to fight with his mom while he's supposed to be having fun because of me.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)