Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop smoking pot when DS is there!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 17 Replies
I picked up my son from his dads, DS told me his dad has to take medicine. I asked well why and what for, he said he uses a special medicine that grows from the earth and is green.

I asked how he knew, he said he saw hid dad grab a bag from his backpack and asked what it was. His dad didnt show him but told him about it...

Now Ds tells me SM also uses it!!!! Ugjhhhhh

I tols my son if he ever sees his dadw that stuff to tell me because it is illegal

Ex picked DS back up again today and emails me tonighg w claims that DS told him what I said. He brought up a section in our parenting plan stating neither of us is to dispaeage the other parent. andtelling our son it is illegal was in kids terms callinghim a bad guy.
he said that it is disrespectful, and if I would like to he can show me his and SMs medical authorizations!
I said anyone can get those and that he needs to stop usingit while ds is around or I will take him to court..
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 10:41 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:02 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:13 AM
hahaha he emailed back...

if I am not allowed to use my medicine while ds is here, you and your family need to stop smoking cigarettes when ds is there.

and that since I really need to know, he uses it for a blood clot and hand pain from overuse at work. SM uses it for anxiety and an issue w her knee. lol suuuure
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:25 AM

I know you might not like this buuuuuuuut. . . . he has a point.  Pot actually has some medicinal qualities for relieving symptoms depending on the issue and cigarettes are nothing but cancer causing icky sticks.  Could you two maybe try to not be so petty so your son can grow up somewhat normal?  Oh yeah, and no I don't smoke pot so I'm not a biased supporter of it.  If the need ever arises for it, sure I might think about it but I don't do it recreationally.

Quoting Anonymous: hahaha he emailed back... if I am not allowed to use my medicine while ds is here, you and your family need to stop smoking cigarettes when ds is there. and that since I really need to know, he uses it for a blood clot and hand pain from overuse at work. SM uses it for anxiety and an issue w her knee. lol suuuure

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:24 AM
a
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:28 AM

he could at least not smoke it around him.  step outside, or go to a separate room.  My sister's ex MIL and her hubby smoked around my nephew when he was 2 while they were babysitting.  kid came home high as a kite and giggling.  My sis was LIVID. 

sugieboogieboo
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:30 AM
Hopefully he's not smoking it in the same room. And hopefully no one is smoking cigarettes in the house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:10 AM
no appaarently dad doesnt do it around him... I was w this man. they def smoke in thehouse.

we smoke w a door open but that isnt the same

Quoting sugieboogieboo: Hopefully he's not smoking it in the same room. And hopefully no one is smoking cigarettes in the house.
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:12 AM
I agree that you need to stop smoking cigarettes around him.

KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:13 AM
So.. In the house, but with a door open?

Neither one of you is better/worse than the other.

Quoting Anonymous: no appaarently dad doesnt do it around him... I was w this man. they def smoke in thehouse.

we smoke w a door open but that isnt the same

Quoting sugieboogieboo: Hopefully he's not smoking it in the same room. And hopefully no one is smoking cigarettes in the house.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:14 AM

Stop being psycho, and stop trying to give your kid lung cancer.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)