Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so proud of my ds :)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 3 Replies
1 mom liked this
It has only been about 11 days and he is already almost fully potty trained at home. He will be 4 in November and has been fighting me since he was about 1 1\2. He completely refused to even go near the toilet and if we did manage to sit him on it all he would do was scream and cry. I tried everything I could possibly think of but nope nothing worked. Till finally less than 2 weeks ago I asked for about the millionth time of her wanted to use the potty and he said yes. So the next day we took the diaper off of him and he used the potty multiple times that day. He had a few accidents but used the potty more. And now he is a little pro hasn't had a real accident in days (just occasional leaks but nothing serious. He usually goes the whole day with dry underwear). We put him to bed in a diaper just in case because I've heard night training can be very difficult but he hasn't needed the diaper at all he always wakes up dry. He has even been waking up in the middle of the night the past few nights to go potty then goes back to bed without a diaper. We are going to start not using the diapers at all to see how he does. But I'm so happy and proud of my little boy :)
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:09 PM
If he's waking up dry, I'd take that diaper away at night.
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:19 PM
Awesome
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:19 AM
I want to but my dh is worried he will start wetting the bed so we agreed to wait just a couple more days then take them away

Quoting Anonymous: If he's waking up dry, I'd take that diaper away at night.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)