Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What?! (Extremely long)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 54 Replies
I have been having troubles lately I left my sons to be cared for by my sister until I got back on my feet. I was kind of forced by CPS but I thank them because I can now get back on my feet and focus on getting MYSELF better before I can care for my children.

I'm working hand in hand with CPS to get back on my feet even CPS is almost out of my case and if I follow all what CPS asks I can proudly say I may have them back in October.

Anyways it has been a month since I had to give temporary custody to my sister. Since then she's been doing all in her power for me to not have my kids back. I have to have mandatory hours with my children before I can have them back and she's been booking them all the time.

I complained to the case worker, the case worker made sure I got to see my kids. My sister wasn't too pleased, but I don't care all I want to do os see my children. So yesterday, I was over at her house to go visit them.

When they dropped me off I promised my kids I would call them today. That of which I did, first thing I hear her listening to my conversation with my kids. I may sound Paranoiac but I heard the phone click when she picked up.

I didn't pay much attention, I talked to them. Joked around and when I was done I asked my youngest which I last spoke to if I could speak to his aunt, my sister.

He called out to her asked her if I wanted to speak to mommy. She asked him which mommy, he said Mommy (insert my name here.) She said rudely no don't want to talk to her.

Okay I don't give a shit if she doesn't want to talk to me, but ummmm how many mommies does he have to call me Mommy X? Last time I checked I was still his one and only mother. One month his his aunt 24/7 does NOT make her his mother either so what the fuck? Seriously?!

I had the feeling she was legally trying to fuck me over to have my kids now I'm certain of it. This is NOT okay, in my opinion. I haven't stopped crying over this either... Those are my kids, she's trying to take them from me now. First by not letting me see them then now making them call her mom. Or whoever makes them call her mom.

I don't know who to turn because the case worker is on vacation, she didn't assign anyone else because she doesn't think CPS should be involved anymore. I don't know what to do....

Thanks to anyone who reads this. Even those who most likely will judge, just go ahead I'm already down can't kick me further anyways.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:09 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
NearSeattleMom
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Why did you lose your kids?  Have you always had a bad relationship with your sister? 

littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Why did they take your kids?

Young_Mommy89
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:13 PM
Well...why did you lose your kids?
BrutalTruth
by urbullyisshowing on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:14 PM
Do whatever cps asks of you, get them back, and then it won't matter what your sister thinks or does.
Why were they removed? How old?
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Quoting Young_Mommy89: Well...why did you lose your kids?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:17 PM
Why'd you lose them?
2metalbabies
by Gold Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:18 PM
Reason for removal would clear up many questions, because it usually takes a year or more to get custody reinstated after placement.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:18 PM
It's hard I'm sure and I'm sorry for both you and your babies. The only thing i can think of to say is let it go for now. Do what you have to do to get your babies back because regardless of how hard it is you have to choose what's the best thing right now. If you let it go and work hard then you will have them back before she has a chance to make things harder for you.after all is said and done and you have your babies back cut her out as much as is possible. Right now just make sure your kids know your there for them and are trying to do what's best for them. Good luck.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:19 PM
1 mom liked this
Just try to keep your head on straight until your caseworker gets back from vacation. If they're coming gome in a few months anyway, then you won't havw to deal with your sisters bullshit too much longer. Take a deep breath mama, it sounds like you're doing everything you can and it will work out. Getting upset right now isn't going to help your kiddos at all.
KristaP13
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:21 PM

this..

Quoting 2metalbabies: Reason for removal would clear up many questions, because it usually takes a year or more to get custody reinstated after placement.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)