• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

all of you who hate sm

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 24 Replies
Do you feel the same way about sd as well? Or is it different because you are married to the sd?
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mjhunter
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:16 PM
1 mom liked this
My kids don't have either yet. I hate sm's that get on here and bitch about having to pay cs or their kids having to share rooms with the sk's when they visit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:20 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:22 PM
2 moms liked this

Never met a SD that goes out of their way to one up BD or badmouth them non-stop, keep records and push their spouse to take custudy or cut child support.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:25 PM
And the only place I have heard of sm is on here. And I think it just like the pa post. Troll wanting drama.
and to be honest sd don't normally have to push for custody because 90% of the time except in extreme cases mom has custody.

Quoting Anonymous:

Never met a SD that goes out of their way to one up BD or badmouth them non-stop, keep records and push their spouse to take custudy or cut child support.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:30 PM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:35 PM

all the drama I have ever seen has been caused by the step mom. 

I have seen step father drama with any of my friends or family.

My kids have a step dad and step mom. My ex's second wife was full of drama.  His new wife seems like less of a loon.  Our kids hate both of the step moms.  My husband and my ex get along very well.  The both coach  the girls soccer team together without an issue.

outtamymynd
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:36 PM
I don't have to deal with a birth mom, but my kids step mom is a total cunt. Not to them thankfully.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Canvas_says
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:40 PM

My husband and my ex are cool with each other. DH never tried to replace BD and eventually BD became comfortable and grateful to DH for supporting his kids when he couldn't. BD's "wife" hung up on my kids and bitches non stop about cs. She is actively trying to get him to abandon his kids and leave the country. I have reason to dislike her, I have no reason to hate my husband.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:49 PM
I am talking more along the line of decisions and discipline etc.

Quoting Canvas_says:

My husband and my ex are cool with each other. DH never tried to replace BD and eventually BD became comfortable and grateful to DH for supporting his kids when he couldn't. BD's "wife" hung up on my kids and bitches non stop about cs. She is actively trying to get him to abandon his kids and leave the country. I have reason to dislike her, I have no reason to hate my husband.

Hubris_Huntsman
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:53 PM
Of course they don't hate sd if they're married to him. At least not BECAUSE he's a sd. Duh.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)