Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

And Now introducing....

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:25 PM
  • 3 Replies

This past week in Mom Confessions, we have had Placenta Eaters, Free Bleeders, and Even Semen Cookers... I was pretty sure I had heard it all in terms of weird and gross shit...

But no. I was mistaken. I was watching Netflix My Strange Additcion on my lunch break. Ant low and behold...

ADult Baby Fetish.

WTF.

at first it doesnt too bad..

but if you dare

read on...

http://www.oddee.com/item_98448.aspx

just prepare to be grossed out.

THis post is Riley's (the transwoman from the epsoides) blog. It gets a bit.. creepy

http://www.staydiapered.com/

Sounds a bit pedofilish to me

UGH what next?

by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
ARACMOM
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:28 PM
That's been around for a while. When my son was a baby (he's 12) I searched on eBay for cloth diapers to see what the rage was. Up came a bunch of adult baby diapers. I was mortified. There was an episode on My Strange Addiction a while back.
JrsMommy07
by Silver Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:31 PM

well i must live in abox lol.. gross none the less

Quoting ARACMOM: That's been around for a while. When my son was a baby (he's 12) I searched on eBay for cloth diapers to see what the rage was. Up came a bunch of adult baby diapers. I was mortified. There was an episode on My Strange Addiction a while back.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Sep. 2, 2014 at 10:48 AM

It isn't related at all to pedofilia. 

Most of these people want to ACT like babies, which means they want to BE the child, not have sex with a child.  It isn't always sexual for them, and when it is, the sexual desire is focussed on the caregiver who is an adult figure. 

And there are a few people like me who actually like men in diapers, and occasionally babying them too.  However, for most of us, the attraction comes from the fact that this is an ADULT acting in a way that is not traditionally adult.  It has nothing to do with any actual children, because with actual children there is no dichotomy and thus no attractive quality to it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)