Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Who's Jewish?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 8 Replies
This is disgusting. This is why circumcising gets a bad rap. But at least our boys were in a hospital with professional medical doctors who don't put their mouths on little boys penises.

http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Herpes-Infant-New-York-City-Circumcision-Jewish-Ritual-Oral-Suction-Orthodox-268327522.html
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:25 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
almburr
by Ruby Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:27 PM
I heard about this awhile ago. Very odd
lovemymini
by Emerald Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:30 PM

direct oral suction?!  WTF!!

http://www.jewishanswers.org/?p=790

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Pregnancy tickers

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:32 PM
It just came across my newsfeed on FB. It's horrible that babies had to die for religious ritual. And disgusting to catch herpes.

Quoting almburr: I heard about this awhile ago. Very odd
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:37 AM

Babies catching herpes from circumcision.  I read about it happening once or twice a year.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:38 AM
I dont think thats all jews
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:56 AM

Jesus and hitler

tntmom1027
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 3:06 AM

It says it is performed by Orthodox Jews, which is only a segment of the Jewish population and I believe a small one(meaning more jews are not Orthodox then are Orthodox). 

PaganGoddess78
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 3:08 AM

I'm half Jewish, but I'd be beating some Rabbi ass if they were doing sick crap like that to my son (which I have no son, I have 2 daughters). Ancient ritual or not, oral copulation after a circumcision on a newborn baby boy is freaking disgusting. That needs to be done with a professional medical doctor near, not how they do it. The innocent lives that were taken because of the herpes, those Rabbis should be arrested not just for oral copulation, but for giving the newborn an STD that killed them. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)