Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

miserable

Posted by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:37 PM
  • 2 Replies
Just venting.

Two almost three weeks post op and I am past miserable. Still in pain, still nauseated, and still can't sleep.

I haven't been able to take my bipolar meds because I am already nauseated nor am I eating enough in one sitting.

Gaining weight because it hurts to move. I refuse to take the pain pills anymore.

I am tired, fustrated, grumpy, and just ready to say screw it.
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:37 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-2):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:41 PM

I'm not sure what surgery you had, so forgive me if I'm asking things you have already answered. How long is recovery? Can your doctor call in something for the nausea like Phenergan, Zofran, etc.? Definitely take your pain pills. Being in such pain can raise your blood pressure and if you're having an issue with that pain killer, ask your doc to switch you to something else. I hope you feel better

smurfette1903
by on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:45 PM
I have zofran and hydrocarbon (sp?). Recovery time is around 4 weeks. I think I am doing too much too soon. I worked some long hours this week-as of today I have worked 50 hours since Saturday. Just fustrated and having a pity party.

Quoting Anonymous:

I'm not sure what surgery you had, so forgive me if I'm asking things you have already answered. How long is recovery? Can your doctor call in something for the nausea like Phenergan, Zofran, etc.? Definitely take your pain pills. Being in such pain can raise your blood pressure and if you're having an issue with that pain killer, ask your doc to switch you to something else. I hope you feel better

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)