Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

hair people

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 6 Replies
What is a good shampoo to use for oily hair it seems like I get nasty hair im the summer and dandruff :(
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:49 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
Lilfranks
by Member on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:50 PM
Shampoo with tea tree oil in it and if skip the conditioner my just do a light spray in one
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 23, 2014 at 11:57 PM
Quoting Lilfranks: Shampoo with tea tree oil in it and if skip the conditioner my just do a light spray in one
tea tree oil? Where do I find that? Thamk you :)
PoisonEyeV
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Use Head & Shoulders...I use it religiously and it keeps all dandruff at bay. You can get tea tree oil by the vitamin section and add several drops to your entire bottle of shampoo.

Lilfranks
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:12 AM
They have it in sooo many shampoos now a days. They have a really good one that is in the salon. It's green bottle.

Quoting Anonymous:
Quoting Lilfranks: Shampoo with tea tree oil in it and if skip the conditioner my just do a light spray in one
tea tree oil? Where do I find that? Thamk you :)
TheCupcakeMom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Do you use dry shampoo? It will suck up the grossness. 

Shampooing everyday makes it way worse (tho I understand the temptation) so the dry shampoo everyother day usually works wonders and will suck up some of the oiliness.

ArmyWife112908
by Mrs.Crane on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:19 AM
I love Biolage, I have frizzy, oily hair and I use Biolage smooth. Mu frizz is gone, the oilyness is gone and I dont have dandruff. Its worth the cost. A liter of shampoo and conditioner is $30 but it lasts about 6 months and that three of us using.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)