Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Who Looses In The End...?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Have you ever taken someone under your wing at work? Someone you see as driven but needs your help to advance so they have more means to support their children? Trust them as good people only to find out they stabbed you in the back later?
Who loses in the end? The person who goes out of their way to help and be a loyal friend? Or the one who got their way and still remains on the job? What's your thoughts or experience here?
We have not spoken in a year and I have often wondered if she feels any sort of sadness for what she did...
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:39 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Both.
The loyal friend gets fucked over because she trust people to do the right thing and usually they end up getting hurt. They lose trust in people and become leary of people therefore it will be harder to make friends, true friends.

The back stabber is seen for what she is and nobody wants nothing to do with her. While she may make good money she looses what is more important,respect and friendship. She goes on to be a miserable bitch the rest of her life and dies a bitter old hag.

The end. :)
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:52 AM
Well said! Sadly I think she snowballs ppl to though . I do agree, makes you Leary of making friends when you go thru this for sure. I just wonder if she ever really understood what she did? She had no real friends, 4 children to take care of and I was always there. We had a blast together! When does karma come into play... Or does it?

Quoting Anonymous: Both.
The loyal friend gets fucked over because she trust people to do the right thing and usually they end up getting hurt. They lose trust in people and become leary of people therefore it will be harder to make friends, true friends.

The back stabber is seen for what she is and nobody wants nothing to do with her. While she may make good money she looses what is more important,respect and friendship. She goes on to be a miserable bitch the rest of her life and dies a bitter old hag.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:57 AM
She knows but doesn't give a damn! She is miserable inside therefore she is trying to bring everyone down with her. Put a smile on and don't let it effect you, or at least don't show it.she wants to see it hurt you. Karma comes when karma wants. It could be in many forms.

Quoting Anonymous: Well said! Sadly I think she snowballs ppl to though . I do agree, makes you Leary of making friends when you go thru this for sure. I just wonder if she ever really understood what she did? She had no real friends, 4 children to take care of and I was always there. We had a blast together! When does karma come into play... Or does it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:58 AM
I don't think it's possible to looses
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2014 at 12:59 AM
Thank you!

Quoting Anonymous: She knows but doesn't give a damn! She is miserable inside therefore she is trying to bring everyone down with her. Put a smile on and don't let it effect you, or at least don't show it.she wants to see it hurt you. Karma comes when karma wants. It could be in many forms.

Quoting Anonymous: Well said! Sadly I think she snowballs ppl to though . I do agree, makes you Leary of making friends when you go thru this for sure. I just wonder if she ever really understood what she did? She had no real friends, 4 children to take care of and I was always there. We had a blast together! When does karma come into play... Or does it?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2014 at 1:00 AM
Can you explain....?

Quoting Anonymous: I don't think it's possible to looses
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Looses isn't a word.

Quoting Anonymous: Can you explain....?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2014 at 1:06 AM
It was probably a typo geeze

Quoting Anonymous: Looses isn't a word.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:19 AM
It was a typo. I think I'll leave it though. :)

Quoting Anonymous: It was probably a typo geeze

Quoting Anonymous: Looses isn't a word.

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:20 AM
I can't get past your title...
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)