Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

LMAO my neighbor is pissed because my dog "attacked" her child and wants him put down

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 121 Replies
1 mom liked this

My boxer goes out into the fenced in backyard (WITH REAL WOOD) to play. He's a sweet boy, just a loud mouth. He just barks at the wind blowing. 

One of my neighbor's kids has been poking at the dog through the gate (like hitting him with a stick and poking his chest). I told him to stop because my boxer was getting frustrated that he couldn't play with the boy and it isn't fair to him. I even told the boys parents. However, today he did it again! 

This time my boxer pawed the gate and ran out of the backyard chasing the boy. He just chased him around the front yard barking. When he caught him he just licked him while he was laying on the ground IN my driveway. 

My neighbor is PISSED and threatened to call  animal control on my vicious rabid dog. However, I have cameras as proof he didn't bite and proof the kid was poking my dog with a stick through the gate. The kid has not a scratch on him and my dog never left the yard (we have an invisible fence in the front for when were doing yard work). I also have proof of the letter I sent her telling her to keep her kiddo out my yard for this reason!

PS during this time I was home, but I was downstairs in the basement. This all occured in 5-10 minutes. I wasn't aware my dog wasn't alllowed to expolore his fenced in yard alone. What a shame I bought this home and worked hard and cannot even enjoy it due to someones snowflake

I just had to share about this prescious snowflakes! 

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
yksmom
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:10 AM
Lol. That's awesome.
MilkLover0203
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:12 AM
4 moms liked this
I love Boxers. They're always so happy, and derpy.
ditsyjo
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:12 AM
1 mom liked this
The kid is lucky... My aunt had a sweet Rottweiler until one of my cousins( not my aunt's kid) kept teasing the dog til he lost it and took the boy's ear off... Poor dog was never the same.
agtech219
by Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:13 AM
3 moms liked this
How dare you?? Don't you know that your yard is public property? Oh wait......

Seriously though I would tell the neighbor to stick it where the sun don't shine.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:15 AM
1 mom liked this

She is lucky your dog didn't bite the kid. She should teach him to NOT touch or poke dogs.....next time he may not be so lucky

katemckenzie
by Kate on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:16 AM
2 moms liked this
Hahaha that bitch is nuts. THE DOG HAS TO DIE BECAUSE ZOMG IT LICKED MY KID
Anonymous
by Anonymous - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:18 AM

Quoting katemckenzie: Hahaha that bitch is nuts. THE DOG HAS TO DIE BECAUSE ZOMG IT LICKED MY KID

I mean he DOES lick aggressively! He will lick you in the face if you let him lol. AND the kid was laying on the ground?! He thought it was the most awesome game ever! I came outside and he was wagging his tail SO hard!

Brandibee_5
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm glad all my neighbors are elderly. All they do is be nosey and watch us. (I like that they keep an eye out though)
Mom-does-hair
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:19 AM
Dude, I had a boxer. She was my baby. She would never hurt anything. She was scared of her own shadow. Best dog ever. She had a deep bark, but never even growled at anyone. People are stupid.
Sassy762
by CAFE SASSY HBIC on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:20 AM
4 moms liked this

Quoting Anonymous:

Quoting katemckenzie: Hahaha that bitch is nuts. THE DOG HAS TO DIE BECAUSE ZOMG IT LICKED MY KID

I mean he DOES lick aggressively! He will lick you in the face if you let him lol. AND the kid was laying on the ground?! He thought it was the most awesome game ever! I came outside and he was wagging his tail SO hard!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)