Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

Do you have a Samsung galaxy s5?

Posted by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:11 AM
  • 19 Replies

Would you recommend it?

by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
couture-mommy
by She.Me.Her on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Yes and yes
sfigu16
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:11 AM

bump!

TB78
by Tasha on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:13 AM

No i don't have one.

olliesmommy2
by Metal Awareness on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:13 AM
No but we are considering upgrading to the s5 next month when our contracts are up. Currently an iPhone user, no complaints, just like to switch it up, so I'll be following this:)
Cassidysmom611
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:13 AM

Yes, I do. I would recommend it for sure.  I really enjoy the camera, it takes really good quality pictures.

KylesWifey
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:17 AM

I went to buy one yesterday and actually went with the g3 instead!! I love my new g3! 

kay283
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:18 AM

I want it!

Jabojoe
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:22 AM
1 mom liked this
I have an iphone 5s, as do two of the other three members of our family. Dd, 16, who is on a different upgrade schedule than the rest of us, just upgraded from the iphone 5 to the galaxy s5. There are some things she likes more and some things she likes less. Pros to s5: more durable, larger screen, can customize screen, waterproof, can add memory to it. Cons to s5: shitty front facing camera and not too great of a rear facing one either(I know everyone says it's a great camera but really not so great compared to the iphone), no iMessage, a harder to use App Store, and can't fit in a pocket. Pros to 5s: great camera, easy to use, can easily fit in any pocket, can use with one hand. Cons to 5s: can't add memory, not waterproof, easily broken, small screen. Hth
MomAmy77
by on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:23 AM
1 mom liked this

Yes and I would 100%. I love it 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 11:34 AM
I have an s5 and I love it. It fits in my pockets just fine, but I'm not a teenager. lol And I love the front facing camera, it has Beauty Face and makes my skin look nice. The Play Store is easy to figure out too.

Quoting Jabojoe: I have an iphone 5s, as do two of the other three members of our family. Dd, 16, who is on a different upgrade schedule than the rest of us, just upgraded from the iphone 5 to the galaxy s5. There are some things she likes more and some things she likes less. Pros to s5: more durable, larger screen, can customize screen, waterproof, can add memory to it. Cons to s5: shitty front facing camera and not too great of a rear facing one either(I know everyone says it's a great camera but really not so great compared to the iphone), no iMessage, a harder to use App Store, and can't fit in a pocket. Pros to 5s: great camera, easy to use, can easily fit in any pocket, can use with one hand. Cons to 5s: can't add memory, not waterproof, easily broken, small screen. Hth
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN