Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

you are walking by me,not living in my house.shut up

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 751 Replies
25 moms liked this

every morning and evening i take my kids around the block,or to the park,i also bring my 3 rats with me on these walks so they are out of their cage the normal time they are supposed to. anyway,this morning was no different,got the kids ready,got my rats ready and we walked to the park,i sit down at this table and watched them play and let my rats explore the table when this woman walked by me with her kids and dogs. she says "thats disgusting keep those nasty things at home" i look at her,point to her dog and say "thats disgusting you should leave that nasty thing at home" she got all huffy and walked away lol oh fucking well,my rats need to get out just as much as your dog does and what better way then to let them hang out with me at the park or walking around the neighborhood? they dont get more then an arms distance from me either,and when we're walking they sit in my bag(yes i clean the bag daily,i dont have much in there anyway)

so thats my confession,i take my rats on walks with me and the kids

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:38 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
ladyvamp5489
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:41 PM
7 moms liked this

We used to take our guinea pigs to the park to play, we had a portable play yard fence for them, they loved it! Never had someone tell me not to bring them. one of them was leash trained even lol

mrspeterrabbit
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:41 PM
Ok
Superlaura328
by Platinum Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:42 PM
1 mom liked this

LOL how do you transport three rats? I can see holding like just one rat, but three seems like they'd be hard to manage... do you have a little rat carrier for them (which would be adorable, btw lol)?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:42 PM
57 moms liked this
I'm it is fucking nasty and you should leave them at home! Let them poss and shit all over a table other ppl will sit at and maybe want to eat at or kids will sit in.
It's disrespectful just like if she were to put her dogleg on the table.
So yeah I agree with her it was nasty. Rats are nasty firmly creatures.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Superlaura328:

LOL how do you transport three rats? I can see holding like just one rat, but three seems like they'd be hard to manage... do you have a little rat carrier for them (which would be adorable, btw lol)?

says right in the post how i carry them lol or they ride on my shoulder,you dont have to hold a rat you know

redneck.crazy
by Gold Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:43 PM
8 moms liked this
Pics? How cool. I'd be like a crazy kid if I saw rats at the park. "CAN I PET IT?" Hahahaha
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:43 PM
1 mom liked this
That's really odd. I'd be freaked out by the rats too. I'd keep my opinion to myself though. Do they have leashes or a playpen type thing to keep them together?
mcdun
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:43 PM
3 moms liked this

LMAO dogs are way more disgusting than rats I know I have both at home. Dogs are also more dangerous than pet rats. I've never seen a pet rat kill a toddler but my old neighbors pit bull killed another neighbors 2 year old a few years back. 

tinykitty
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:44 PM
2 moms liked this
Are they on a harness? Rats on a harness are so cute!
mcdun
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 2:44 PM
16 moms liked this

actually rats don't piss and shit all over like dogs do, pet rats are surprisingly clean. 

Quoting Anonymous: I'm it is fucking nasty and you should leave them at home! Let them poss and shit all over a table other ppl will sit at and maybe want to eat at or kids will sit in. It's disrespectful just like if she were to put her dogleg on the table. So yeah I agree with her it was nasty. Rats are nasty firmly creatures.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)