Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mom Confessions Mom Confessions

OMG - you are SO Weird!!!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 365 Replies
3 moms liked this

So I bet we all have some weird thing about our body that we are too embarrassed to ask if it's normal.

It does something weird, smells weird, looks weird, makes a weird sounds.

Tell us what it is. Let's see if it happens all the time - or you are truly a freak!

I'll go first -

I'm a clean person, my lady bits rarely smell odd, except maybe when i get really sweaty, or it's really time for a shower. Even then, it's never fishy or foul - jsut normal smelly  'it's time to take a shower' BO.  But, sometimes when I use bar soap - and it's only certain ones, and never liquid soap, it makes a fishy smell when the soap hits it. It doesn't smell like it before that, and it washes right away when it's rinsed.

I thought that was weird enough. Now, sometimes I work out during my work day, and I have those flushable wipes to wipe myself down after my workout so I can go back to work freshened up. Now these wipes smell fishy whenever i wipe myself down - and I don't mean just my lady bits - I mean my arms, legs, chest, every thing. I check, the wipes aren't fishy smelling, I'm not fishy smelling,  but as soon as the wipes hit my skin, there's a fishy smell. It disapates as it dries - but it's weird. I don't know what to think.

And to make matters worse, I have a hair product that does it too now. My hair smells fine, freshly washed, and styled, and 1 particular product, that smells good, my hair smells good, I put the stuff in my hair - it smells freaking fishy.

WTH!

How bout you - what makes you weird?

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:21 PM
4 moms liked this

I'm obsessed with expiration dates. I toss them a few days before. It drives my family nuts. 

Ladybugmama86
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:23 PM
1 mom liked this

Its your bodies chemical makeup. My moms friend cant wear perfume or body spray, if she does she smells like rotten onions. Pregnancy, menopause or an hormone imbalance can cause it.

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:25 PM
2 moms liked this
I hear and feel a creaking noise in my head sometimes the side but usually in the back above my neck.
Tea_Love
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:26 PM

ANy chance you started taking omega 3's lately? Those make my lady parts smell RANK which sucks because the health benefits are plentiful :( 

Ladybugmama86
by Bronze Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Sex hurts like an sob. Since having my first it has gotten worse, it started out just being irritating if I didnt use lube, now 4 vaginal births later it doesnt matter what I do, it burns and hurts SOOO badly afterwards. I've seen 3 different drs and all said it would eventually go away.

Makes our private relations almost non-existant. 

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
OwlNuggets
by HAIL NUGGY! on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:26 PM

I have a strange semi squishy lump on the back side of my right earlobe. I call it my Buddha ear. It's pretty big, but not detectable if I wear my hair down.

RaynesMommy07
by Ruby Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:27 PM
Sounds like hormones or maybe the foods you're eating.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:28 PM

I have big boobs. I can't wear a bra because no matter which kind I get I break out in a blistery red oozy rash on the bottom of my boobs. It hurts  and STINKS. I've showed it to my doctor and she isn't concerned.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:30 PM
1 mom liked this

Quoting vegaswife2011:

I'm obsessed with expiration dates. I toss them a few days before. It drives my family nuts. 

LMAO I am obsessed with them too. altho I will wait for the date to roll around lol

heydooney
by Silver Member on Jul. 24, 2014 at 8:30 PM
When I step on a certain part of my foot it feels like I'm stepping on a crumb or small rock, but it's inside my foot, like something is out of place and pushing down on my skin from the inside.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)