• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anybody want to help a girl out??

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:33 AM
  • 18 Replies
Dd, 16, is in a summer college prep program at Princeton University and she has this assignment for sociology. Basically what she needs is for anyone willing to give their email address and take a brief survey on healthcare. If anyone can help her out, it would be much appreciated. You can message me your email or give it to me on here. I promise no spam or solicitation. I understand if no one wants to give out their email for privacy reasons, no need for explanations. Thanks to anyone who can help out.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:33 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Jabojoe
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:45 AM
Bump!
rissamom224
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:46 AM
Can she do it through facebook.
JoanahLee
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:48 AM

How many people does she need to take her survey?  If this is for a class, part of that class should be learning how to get respondents for research surveys.  

Jabojoe
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:53 AM
They didn't give her a set amount but the participants have to be over 18 and they can't be her teachers so that really only leaves family since she doesn't really know any other adults. Her dad's family is not in another country and not in contact and I only have one sister and my mom, we really don't have any other family, unfortunately. Idk who else she can ask. She did ask a couple of my coworkers already.

Quoting JoanahLee:

How many people does she need to take her survey?  If this is for a class, part of that class should be learning how to get respondents for research surveys.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:53 AM

no I don't.

Jabojoe
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:54 AM
I don't think she can. It's just like a survey that she emails out to the recipients with like four or so questions regarding healthcare. She has to send it from her Princeton email, not her personal email account.

Quoting rissamom224: Can she do it through facebook.
AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:56 AM
1 mom liked this

i don't give out my email, but here's a bump. good luck to her!

Jabojoe
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 12:57 AM
Completely understand. Thanks for the bump!

Quoting AngryBob:

AngryBob
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:02 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Jabojoe: Completely understand. Thanks for the bump!
Quoting AngryBob:

no prob. bump again!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 1:04 AM
Have her go online to survey monkey and make a survey. Then people can click her link and take her survey anonymously.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)