Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Well I guess we can all just do whatever the heck we want with my kid right?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 123 Replies
I got a text from my ex husband who is supposed to be here on the 6th to pick up out son to go to Tampa for the year. He's now coming the eighth and leaving the ninth because my dad called him to see if they could have brunch!

Mind you this is the man who knocked my teeth out fractured my skull and held me as knife point on different occasions because he wasn't medicated.....

I told my dad to meet him on his own time this is my time for myself and his stepdad to say our good byes and spend our final moments together.

Well apparently that doesn't matter and they want to further get to know my ex husband.... Smh forget my past spend time with my future.

My fiancΓ© is amazing treats me like a queen makes sure that my son has anything he could ever want, has taught him sports, how to pray, how to be a humble winner and a peaceful loser. His stepdad has taught him that family is important and has cried at his bedside anytime he has been hospitalized, while his dad will respond to my voicemails with that's nice give him a kiss for me. You fucking ass hole he has a staph infection!!! Fly your ass up here and be with your son!!!!

I can't believe this shit why after almost 6 years does my dad want to play this game. Racist mother fucker!

ETA: I'm not happy about anything if he would have stayed off meds one more month his rights would have been terminated by the state. I've fought for my custody for protection orders etc I've sold off my nice vehicles I've sold my trailer to buy a real home I've switched jobs to appease the courts and it hasn't worked I jumped through their hoops and they haven't ended I've even agreed to let cps visit my house randomly to check on my son to prove he's better off with me and they ruled he has rights and needs to make up for lost time with his son
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:17 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KristenFowles
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:19 AM
1 mom liked this
Wait. He's taking your son for a YEAR?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:19 AM
This post is a whole bunch of crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this
Yeah so much not okay here. For starters why the hell is this abusive pos getting your kid for a whole year??
happymommy1105
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:20 AM
Um why are you sending your child away for a year with a man who is very obviously a threat?
graybealgirl
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:22 AM
If he really did that why let your son be around him

Quoting KristenFowles: Wait. He's taking your son for a YEAR?
ahappymommy
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:23 AM

Why the fuck are you ok with this man taking your child for an entire year, have you lost your mind? 

Cormorant
by Silver Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:23 AM
yeah why a year?
say_it_aint_so
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:24 AM
A year
ElenaC08
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:26 AM
2 moms liked this
Wait wait wait!! You are letting your beautiful baby go with your ex who.did that to you, thats fine, but mad that your dad wants brunch? Smh get your shit togather!
JackieGirl007
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:27 AM
1 mom liked this

I think it's good for parents to stay on good terms with their grandchildrens parental units.

Are you saying your dad is racist and doesn't like your new SO b/c of his race though?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)