• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Get your a** in here!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 9 Replies
2 moms liked this

And tell me not to give up....

It's been 8 days since we started our new healthier lifestyle.

I've lost 3 lbs. (Which I'm seriously proud of!)

I'm sore, tired, achey and basically I want to eat a damn gallon of ice cream.

But I'm not giving up. Give me your success stories. Before and after pictures? I need some motivation!

On a brighter note, I was actually able to run a mile under 13 minutes. From a person who spends literally 18 hours a day sitting and not had any cardio training in YEARS...I'm damn proud. 

(For those fat haters, I'm not obese but I am WAY out of shape. I need to lose weight and get healthy for myself, my husband and my daughter. I'm starting somewhere. I may be running at snail speed but I'm faster than everyone still on the couch.)

Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
MissMandaz
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:23 AM
Im just here for motivation too..
falloutboy
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:24 AM
There are recipes for healthy "junk food" ;)
Retrokitty
by Jasmyne on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:26 AM
This website gives me lots of motivation.

http://motiveweight.tumblr.com
228mommy922
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:30 AM

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This is my motivation. My 38 year old mom is 5'1 and at one point weighed 160. You can't really tell in this picture but she has hid all her fat ones. Lol she has worked at it and now weighs about 112 and is in really good shape.

After I have this baby. This is my goal.
Ol--Akasha--lO
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:31 AM
2 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:36 AM
Great job!!! What an amazing start

I'm proud of you and don't give up. Have a glass of milk then go to bed

And high five on the running. Ick I hate running. I did a workout today that was 800 meter row half mile run 4 times. Shoot my face
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:36 AM
If your mom is 38 how old are you

Quoting 228mommy922:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

This is my motivation. My 38 year old mom is 5'1 and at one point weighed 160. You can't really tell in this picture but she has hid all her fat ones. Lol she has worked at it and now weighs about 112 and is in really good shape.

228mommy922
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:38 AM

Quoting Anonymous: If your mom is 38 how old are you

Quoting 228mommy922:

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 2:55 AM

Thanks!! I really hate running too....so that's why I'm doing it. I figured I'll run til I love it lol. My DH is doing an amazing job too! He is very overwieght, more so than me, but has more indurance than I do since his job is laborous at times. More indurance but speed is an issue lol.  He ran a mile in 15 minutes!  (Which is awesome from where he started) And he is on 3 weeks being tobacco free. GO DH!

Quoting Anonymous: Great job!!! What an amazing start I'm proud of you and don't give up. Have a glass of milk then go to bed And high five on the running. Ick I hate running. I did a workout today that was 800 meter row half mile run 4 times. Shoot my face

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)