Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Restraining Order Against BM

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:46 AM
  • 102 Replies
I took a beating from my SS bioMom so that my Husband and I can have a restraining order against BM.
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Loveavision
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:47 AM
Alright...o.O
Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:49 AM
I would never beat my ex's wife unless she threw the first punch. You ALWAYS let her thump you first so you can charge her.
oppswhatnow
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:50 AM
Well it was to mainly help stop all the harrassment my family gets from her and for a line to be drawn of when enough is enough
Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:50 AM
Within good reason, of course. Not just to be a bitch and get her in trouble. But if she ever gave me a reason to beat her, it'd have to do with something personal against me or my son.
bbrown0603
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:51 AM
Who instigated it?
oppswhatnow
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:52 AM
Yes that is what I meant to say sorry. I let my stepsons mom hit me a few times without me ever even laying my hands on her so that we could set a restraining order and put a stop to the harassment.

Quoting Mocking.Jay: I would never beat my ex's wife unless she threw the first punch. You ALWAYS let her thump you first so you can charge her.
Mocking.Jay
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:54 AM
I guess that's reasonable. It's be hard for me to not touch someone for harassment lol. But in that case I'd work her up in a frenzy so that she could hit me and I could charge her just so she could leave me alone. Thankfully I don't have that problem with anyone for that matter.

Quoting oppswhatnow: Yes that is what I meant to say sorry. I let my stepsons mom hit me a few times without me ever even laying my hands on her so that we could set a restraining order and put a stop to the harassment.

Quoting Mocking.Jay: I would never beat my ex's wife unless she threw the first punch. You ALWAYS let her thump you first so you can charge her.
oppswhatnow
by Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:54 AM
The BM on fathers day fooled us in making us think she was ok with us having my SS but as soon as we arrived she had an audience waiting and started to hit me while my little girl was sleeping in the car. Thank god she remained asleep.

Quoting bbrown0603: Who instigated it?
redneck.crazy
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Holy crap. She is psycho.

Quoting oppswhatnow: The BM on fathers day fooled us in making us think she was ok with us having my SS but as soon as we arrived she had an audience waiting and started to hit me while my little girl was sleeping in the car. Thank god she remained asleep.

Quoting bbrown0603: Who instigated it?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
petitekatie
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 3:56 AM
Oh Shiz
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)