Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

why do people..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 49 Replies
Who know the least about you talk the most?. Apparently my cousin was telling people in my old neighborhood im pregnant and dont even have a job no more, trying to make something negative about me. She pays her boyfriends way always did. I messaged her explaining to her that men usually care for there pregnant wives, not all women pay there mens way. I dont even talk to this girl she always started drama. She was upset i didnt make her god mother meanehile we have no relationship. Than she tells them why am i naming my son after our.grandfather when i never liked him. He was like my father, i didnt have a father growing up he was always there for me. I ask her why would she say that she ignores my question and says i need to mind my own business. This is why i dont bother with my "family". Its always immature, clueless,drama that they cause because they are very miserable. Im almost eight months pregnant. Its so fustrating my brother is the same way. I would just love to have a close loving family. Why do people always have bullshit pointless bullshit to say. Its really sad.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
polkaspots
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 4:55 AM
So drop them and embrace the family members that love you, like your husband and the kid you're about to have. Focus on them and yourself and ignore the people who don't matter.
It's not that's hard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:23 AM
Are all families this way? Does your family say alot of bullshit like that?

Quoting polkaspots: So drop them and embrace the family members that love you, like your husband and the kid you're about to have. Focus on them and yourself and ignore the people who don't matter.
It's not that's hard.
polkaspots
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:26 AM
My family has a couple of people I don't associate with anymore, but for different reasons.
Dh's family is the one with the shit talkers. We just don't talk to them. They're also generally rude people we have nothing in common with.

Quoting Anonymous: Are all families this way? Does your family say alot of bullshit like that?

Quoting polkaspots: So drop them and embrace the family members that love you, like your husband and the kid you're about to have. Focus on them and yourself and ignore the people who don't matter.
It's not that's hard.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Pinkmommy0211
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:27 AM
No not all families are like this.

I just dropped my husband's cousin off of Facebook...she had the nerve to criticize me and my husband about living with my mom,and using food stamps, but is always complaining about being hungry, and tired.

When all she does is drink and sleep. And then complained about being awake at 7am-10pm.

Uh welcome to real life.
EmilysMom2010
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:27 AM
Jealousy. That's why people talk shit.
Pinkmommy0211
by on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:28 AM
Glad my husband's family isn't the only ones like that!

Quoting polkaspots: My family has a couple of people I don't associate with anymore, but for different reasons.
Dh's family is the one with the shit talkers. We just don't talk to them. They're also generally rude people we have nothing in common with.

Quoting Anonymous: Are all families this way? Does your family say alot of bullshit like that?

It's not that's hard.
Glitter_Shart
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:30 AM
Lol. So you are living the real life, huh?

An adult still living off the government and parents!

Haha... Yep, you should talk to her about "Real Life"

Quoting Pinkmommy0211: No not all families are like this.

I just dropped my husband's cousin off of Facebook...she had the nerve to criticize me and my husband about living with my mom,and using food stamps, but is always complaining about being hungry, and tired.

When all she does is drink and sleep. And then complained about being awake at 7am-10pm.

Uh welcome to real life.
Yellow_Lileigh
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:33 AM
1 mom liked this
We have relatives like that to and I agree - we simply done hang around them if it can be avoided and we spend our time with the family and friends who love and support us and we do the same for them.

Quoting polkaspots: My family has a couple of people I don't associate with anymore, but for different reasons.

It's not that's hard.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:34 AM
Thats why i cut off my moms whole side. Because they are ridiculous. Its so.annoying. my brother has stolen stuff from dh and i in the past his gf csused many pointless drama. Basically all i have is dh and our kids. Im ok with this but still hurts.

It's not that's hard.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:36 AM
Seems that way.

Quoting EmilysMom2010: Jealousy. That's why people talk shit.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)