Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

30 lbs in 1 month WOW

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 12 Replies
Yep in 1 month Ive lost 30 lbs and havent changed a thing. I still eat junk, drink soda, eat fast food.

My doctor is dumb founded. I'm happy though and hope I keep losing as I need to anyways.
Posted by Anonymous on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Snakecharm
by Ruby Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:58 AM
That's not normal. Is he running blood tests? Could be serious.
MooseMomma
by Platinum Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:59 AM
Are you exercising?

If you truly aren't doing anything to lose weight and lost that much in a month, I'd be concerned.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 5:59 AM
What are you doing? Calorie restriction? I would be concerned about losing that much with out some type of change
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:00 AM
Something is seriously wrong. And if you ignore it, you're a fool. Or a troll. Although I remember a post almost exactly like this done not long ago.
Cassie2115
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:00 AM

This. That's a lot of weight for one month if you didn't change anything.....

Quoting MooseMomma: Are you exercising? If you truly aren't doing anything to lose weight and lost that much in a month, I'd be concerned.

apinkney
by Bronze Member on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:00 AM
Congrats! But I don't think that's a good thing. I think that's to much to fast. However, I wish I could and I cut out all the junk food, I take my lunch so I'm not tempted to buy fast food and all I've lost is 3lbs. So, yeah I'm jealous..LOL! Just make sure it's not a medical condition, but other than that, keep it up!!! And sincerely, CONGRATS!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:05 AM
Nope I work but my job isn't anything that could burn calories. I've had numerous blood work done since beginning of the year and everything turns out fine. They think my metabolism has sped back up. The only thing that changed a tiny bit is some days I will eat before I clock in, in the morning

Quoting MooseMomma: Are you exercising?

If you truly aren't doing anything to lose weight and lost that much in a month, I'd be concerned.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:07 AM
All blood work since beginning of the year is all the same. They think my metabolism has sped back up. There's only one tiny change, I eat something once or twice a week in the early morning before clocking in other then that nothing has changed.

Quoting Snakecharm: That's not normal. Is he running blood tests? Could be serious.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:08 AM
Nope nothing. I literally drink mtn dew all day, eat junk good at home and eat fast food almost daily. I work fast food so my lunch is whatever I chose from work.

Quoting Anonymous: What are you doing? Calorie restriction? I would be concerned about losing that much with out some type of change
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Jul. 25, 2014 at 6:09 AM
Nothing is wrong I've had blood work done since the beginning of the year and all numbers are the same. Only thing my doctor can think of that can cause this is my metabolism has sped back up again.

Quoting Anonymous: Something is seriously wrong. And if you ignore it, you're a fool. Or a troll. Although I remember a post almost exactly like this done not long ago.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)